The Lego Ninjago Movie | Inside Universal Forums

The Lego Ninjago Movie

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
From the Creators of The Lego Movie & The Lego Batman Movie comes the next spin-off to the Lego Movie Universe, named of "The Lego Ninjago Movie".

Based off the hit toy line and animated series, the adaptation will star Dave Franco as Lloyd; Michael Pena as Kai; Jackie Chan as Sensei Wu; Justin Theroux as Lord Garmadon; and more actors and actresses. The Film will be directed by Charlie Bean (Tron: Uprising, The Powderpuff Girls Movie) and will be releasing on September 22nd, 2017.

220px-The_Lego_Ninjago_Movie.jpg

With The Lego Batman Movie out, are you more interested to see this film? Are you excited to see another Lego-based movie? Comment down below.

Looks very entertaining. Warner Animation Group is on a roll between The LEGO Movie, LEGO Batman Movie, and Storks, which was much less of a hit but I personally enjoyed it.

After seeing The LEGO Batman Movie, I am beaming with confidence that this film will be on the same caliber as not only that, but the original film aswell. I am very interested to see how those characters are implemented from the Ninjago-verse as I can't wait to see what WAG has in-store.

These Lego movies should really help draw more attendance to Legoland if they play their cards right.

These Lego movies should really help draw more attendance to Legoland if they play their cards right.
Considering both US parks just built whole lands based on this franchise, I think they are playing their cards just right. Merlin must be grinning to their cheeks thanks to the success of the Lego movies and the Lego brand recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick
Trailer looked good and based off the quality of the other movies I will prob see it with my nephew. I enjoyed Lego Batman a lot.