The Mummy Returns: Chamber of Doom | Inside Universal Forums

The Mummy Returns: Chamber of Doom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 26, 2015
I see that this is a topic that hasn't been touched on this fourm yet is the old horror walk through before house of horrors any experiences in their any photos anybody wants to posts concept art stories I heard the used live snakes in the walkthrough any sources on that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zacharygof
I loved this walkthrough. When my cousin and I were about 12 he hit one of the Anubis actors in the male private area. I have the Mummy Returns DVD that has the walkthrough on it (although incomplete). 

Wow!  I forgot about the snakes.  I worked this attraction as a lead and its has some foggy memories from time to time.  There were two versions of this attraction as after it opened it was so difficult to manage they had to remove entire areas and readjust the layout.

The internal tube slides were horrendous to manage and created a huge backup inside.  They were very fun, but had to go quickly because of logistics and crowd flow.  This change forced the exit to be on the second level which remained for the remainder of the attraction.