Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Nickelodeon Studios Tribute Thread

Jan 17, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Hello all! Jaycob here! I'm new on here and I thought it would be cool to create a thread about Nick studios (Soundstage's 19, 18, 21) please post your pictures and videos you have from the icon of the 90's. I and many others are trying to get it back! If you wouldn't mind I may post the info (facts pictures or videos) on a page I'm an admin on http://www.facebook.com/reopeningnickstudios (no meaning to advertise) so share your stories pictures and videos! :happy:

Id have to find some and scan them if I even still have them. I know i had a bunch from he studio tours from back in the early mid 90s but would have to dig them up. Great thread idea though :thumbs:

Dang. Basically every single trace of Nickelodeon has been removed. Seems like the building is mostly used as production offices & tech offices now. Wish they would've left it as it's as because it would have made an awesome office building.

Dang. Basically every single trace of Nickelodeon has been removed. Seems like the building is mostly used as production offices & tech offices now. Wish they would've left it as it's as because it would have made an awesome office building.

Blue Man uses the offices. And the Sharp AQUOS Theater is built on the Game Lab floor (at least to my understanding).

Very little of it is BMG offices. Third floor and second are mostly all not BMG related. The sharp Aquos theater is in stage 18 and the game lab is a special events space

There's just so much work going around the resort right now. Not enough office space. Yeah it stinks, but Engineers and other people need to work somewhere.

They really need to start moving all of that stuff over to the new property, where they have tons of extra space to build office management & development facilities. They've already moved some functions. Then that could free up space for the Studio's park expansion.

They really need to start moving all of that stuff over to the new property, where they have tons of extra space to build office management & development facilities. They've already moved some functions. Then that could free up space for the Studio's park expansion.
That's insanely inconvenient to move offices over there for anyone except for a select few until the park is almost ready to open over there.

Many of the people working in those offices are in the parks every day.