Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle - Hollywood

Meanwhile, I stand, thinking that Universal is going to torment my birthday, as the show premieres on that day.

Can't wait to see what is enstore, as it's good to have a nighttime show at USH again.

I'm really curious to see how they handle the crowds for this. I would assume/hope they would have more than one show per evening to make up for the lack of standing space.

Meanwhile, I stand, thinking that Universal is going to torment my birthday, as the show premieres on that day.

Can't wait to see what is enstore, as it's good to have a nighttime show at USH again.
Hey, we have the same birthday! I am wondering the same thing as well, may have to spend the day at the park to catch the show.

The testing of audio for the show, seems to dictate that it will not be the same as what the opening ceremony will be.

With that said, I eagerly await to see what they will have for the show.

I wonder why NBC/Universal chooses to have one show for Hollywood and a completely different xmas show for Orlando. Will Hollywood also have a xmas show? I cannot understand the MO for these choices.

I wonder why NBC/Universal chooses to have one show for Hollywood and a completely different xmas show for Orlando. Will Hollywood also have a xmas show? I cannot understand the MO for these choices.
To me it just seems like different announcement timings. The writing on the wall tells me Orlando will get the same regular show that Hollywood has announced, and Hollywood will get the same Holiday show that Orlando has announced.

Why not utilize media that already exists for one castle immediately while the creatives work on the holiday show? It seems like the install is much simpler than it would be for Orlando. Just plop some projectors on top of Shrek and let it go. From my understanding Hollywood is also getting the Christmas show.

One thing to note: the show will only run until September 4th, according to a response by them on Instagram.
34358126850_63b01466ff_c.jpg

Because most likely park hours revert back to their regular 6 or 7pm then. But still.. this is GREAT and wish IOA had an equally enticing reason to bring guests in this Summer and have them stay later. Just seems like a no-brainer.