The Simpsons Meet-and-Greet | Inside Universal Forums

The Simpsons Meet-and-Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Looks like the start of a new thread for the meet-and-greet dedicated to the Simpson family.

Just a bit of light news: a makeshift queue has now been set up for the M&G. This will hopefully solve previous issues that led to an immense line stretching from the Kwik-E-Mart to the "Dunk or Flunk" carnival game on the other side of Krustyland.

Reactions: Zacharygof
Good question. I'd assume so, unless they have a certain area already picked for Krusty and Sideshow Bob. The only other possible meet-and-greet area I can think of that they'd put in Springfield is in the little nook at the end of Springfield with the billboard, between the planter and Android's. Not completely sure on that, though.

So last month when I was at the park, I decided to get a pic with Krusty & Sideshow Bob over by the DMV façade... well, I just happened to be wearing my Wyld Stallyns tshirt that day... It got quite the response from Sideshow Bob. We ended up air guitar-ing like B&T and then posed for a pic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow Bob was a former B&T cast member since quite a few of B&T cast members back in Orlando also play characters in the park (there are so many great moments I could tell you about lol). That was a fun experience though.