The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed) | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Happy 2nd Anniversary to this attraction... As of today, we've officially had it for two years...

z37bkNC.jpg
Wow there’s no one there

Here's how the entrance tunnel looks...
OdSsY2n.jpg

mQdBNVZ.jpg

^They shifted the dead bodies so there is at least SOME themeing present..

RIP everyones favorite photo-op
^I don't believe the helicopter is going anywhere because I took a good look at it today and noticed it actually doesn't even touch the Globe Theatre wall. The facade just made it look like it did.
elCMZPx.jpg

Here's one daytime pic and 2 nighttime pics from today... ENJOY

XsgA3I9.jpg

2cmOZ4j.jpg

LHEndqE.jpg

Honestly, I don't hate the new tunnel... if they aged/damaged it up a bit, it'd honestly look perfect. lol

At the time?... um, by that time this attraction opened, TWD had been at HHN 4 years in a row (2012-2015) in maze form... and 3 years (2012-2014) of Terror Tram & SZ form.. The only thing it was capitalizing on was a dying show that had already run its course when this attraction opened in 2016.

The problem this attraction had from day 1 was that it was under "show control" rather than "attractions", hence the crappy & random hours. USH wanted to be cheap when it came to the scareactors in it. So rather be open/close with the park it has the random times. Although lately its been continuous as far as being open.

There's a reason why Universal Japan gets all the good stuff (besides the obvious direct connection to everything coming from there). Everyone is all excited over Nintendo which isn't even on the horizon here anytime soon (which is both sad and hilarious). Imagine if USH had spent the money on a well done Resident Evil attraction (walk-through, ride, or even interactive like Japan had).

Not every ride or attraction is supposed to be meant for everyone. That's the problem with the mentality of the world today. "Everyone is a winner!" :rolleyes::puke:

i dont get it. what would have happened if they made a resident evil atraction?
better received?