The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 540 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's only natural to expect the bugs from the ride as it is a new and precedented technology. I really hope it'll be all set and done with by the time it fully opens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it broke down at least once a day, a lot of the even simpler rides break down relatively often.

So, the breakfast that comes with the package deal costs 15 dollars? Any way the price can be knocked down for a couple of vegetarians? Haha. The advertisement made the breakfast seem "complimentary", but alas, I was wrong in thinking so.

Technically it's not complimentary(free), but it IS part of the package price. For general public who want to eat breakfast at 3B it costs approximately $15.
Right, dreamcat?

So, the breakfast that comes with the package deal costs 15 dollars? Any way the price can be knocked down for a couple of vegetarians? Haha. The advertisement made the breakfast seem "complimentary", but alas, I was wrong in thinking so.

My understanding is package holders get it for free, but others who did not buy the package have to pay $15.

Update... Felipe beat me to it :)

Thanks DFB for replying.

I am actually going this Monday (it pains me to say this) to try and get in. Wish me luck, mates. I've needed this for a while now. And to think it's this close... I already have a headache. Being such a die-hard fan of this amazing work of literature and its film and physical counterparts does way too much to me.

I'll see if I can get back on here on Tuesday. I miss this board too much. You guys are simply amazing people. I hope to meet some of you there, too! I'll be the kid bawling his eyes out, most likely doubling over every few seconds from fainting. No, I'm not kidding.

See you all soon! Some maybe more sooner than others... *ahem*Monday*ahem*

I'm glad it rains less down here, so that way people can enjoy the area more without an umbrealla or poncho.

--- Update ---

Thanks DFB for replying.

I am actually going this Monday (it pains me to say this) to try and get in. Wish me luck, mates. I've needed this for a while now. And to think it's this close... I already have a headache. Being such a die-hard fan of this amazing work of literature and its film and physical counterparts does way too much to me.

I'll see if I can get back on here on Tuesday. I miss this board too much. You guys are simply amazing people. I hope to meet some of you there, too! I'll be the kid bawling his eyes out, most likely doubling over every few seconds from fainting. No, I'm not kidding.

See you all soon! Some maybe more sooner than others... *ahem*Monday*ahem*

You're gonna need someone behind you with a wheelchair, a tank of oxygen, and a defibulator you're gonna be dying a lot that day :pound:

Not to worry, I'm bringing friends, haha. And you most definitely are the VP of the IJD club. ;)

And here's something else: I've noticed people taking hate on the Dragon Challenge queue. I bet the architects wanted to do so much more with this queue, but there was a limit and it was money, most of which went to FJ. Maybe it's because some of you see it as a ride with theming, but I see it as an experience. Even on HRRR, which doesn't really have a storyline. I imagine I'm in Universal's Music Studio and whatnot. A big thing that comes to these parks here in Orlando is what you make of it. Do you want to criticize the show building being shown, or imagine that you're actually standing under Hogwarts? Eh, that's how I see it and also how I never get bored of a ride. It's great, haha.

That mayor killed me with this line, "They built Eurodisney in the Valley of the Marne, where it is at least as cold and drizzly as it is in London – and it has been a triumphant success." ummmmm...... EuroDisney was the BIGGEST joke of a loss for the LONGEST time that there is even a line in a movie that makes a joke about how pathetic attendance was in the beginning. Cannot remember which movie it was but it was one of the earliest hints of Eisner's inevitable downfall.

Ok thanks for clearing up that London guys comments guys. I had no idea who he was and didnt know about that themepark being a flop.

Technically it's not complimentary(free), but it IS part of the package price. For general public who want to eat breakfast at 3B it costs approximately $15.
Right, dreamcat?

yes, breakfast is 14.95.

You're gonna need someone behind you with a wheelchair, a tank of oxygen, and a defibulator you're gonna be dying a lot that day :pound:

lol. thats if he can make it out of the grave he is already in haha

Last edited:
If you hear someone yelling CLEAR!!!!! a lot on Monday, Viola is around somewhere for sure.

Just give him a butterbeer....oh God there he goes again, the fact he drank butterbeer made him die..CLEAR!!!!!, ok get up and sit inside the Owlery, oh there he does again! The experience of being in the Owlery killed him..CLEAR!!!! ok lets just get up and walk around, AGAIN?!?! JEEEZ.......he saw Hogwarts...forget it, just leave him, he's dying in his happy place :pound:

Last edited:
They should have a back-up non-AA Hogs Head in case the AA goes down, would look a lot better than a bunch of boxed IMHO.

Not to worry, I'm bringing friends, haha. And you most definitely are the VP of the IJD club. ;)

And here's something else: I've noticed people taking hate on the Dragon Challenge queue. I bet the architects wanted to do so much more with this queue, but there was a limit and it was money, most of which went to FJ. Maybe it's because some of you see it as a ride with theming, but I see it as an experience. Even on HRRR, which doesn't really have a storyline. I imagine I'm in Universal's Music Studio and whatnot. A big thing that comes to these parks here in Orlando is what you make of it. Do you want to criticize the show building being shown, or imagine that you're actually standing under Hogwarts? Eh, that's how I see it and also how I never get bored of a ride. It's great, haha.

Great observation, but technically Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit does have a storyline. You are making a music video. :thumbs:

They should have a back-up non-AA Hogs Head in case the AA goes down, would look a lot better than a bunch of boxed IMHO.

That's a good idea but too bad Universal Creative wants everything to be top noch and if the hog head doesn't move, it doesn't fit in. So, Its a bunch of boxes and beer barrels for now until Mr. Hog Head returns. I'd rather have the non AA head but I guess Uni either wants guests to have a full experience with the hog head or the guests won't see the hog head at all.

LOL... you killed me with this one! But he did qualify it with, "nothing is really wrong with it". That of course means... it wasn't working or not working as it should or short circuited and started smoking and caused a very small fire.

LMAO...coke went up my nose reading that!

On another note, I went to buy some pumpkin juice and I was told it was $6.96 or something unbelievable like that...I put it back in the cooler and opted for a big frozen butterbeer instead. If i'm going to piss $7 away it better have alcohol in it!

LMAO...coke went up my nose reading that!

On another note, I went to buy some pumpkin juice and I was told it was $6.96 or something unbelievable like that...I put it back in the cooler and opted for a big frozen butterbeer instead. If i'm going to piss $7 away it better have alcohol in it!

Agreed!! Don't you get a TM discount though?

I'm confused with getting the Butterbeer without the souvenir cup, I've seen small plastic cups and I've seen big plastic cups. How much more do the bigger ones cost then the smaller ones?