The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 541 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm confused with getting the Butterbeer without the souvenir cup, I've seen small plastic cups and I've seen big plastic cups. How much more do the bigger ones cost then the smaller ones?

I know the frozen 16oz cost $4.25. They have the 12oz which I don't know how much it cost, and the souvenir frozen which once more I don't know.

I know the frozen 16oz cost $4.25. They have the 12oz which I don't know how much it cost, and the souvenir frozen which once more I don't know.
It's the same price for the souvenir cup and it's 16oz too, I might as well not even bring my souvenir cup because I can get the same thing without having to carry the cup around all day. Where do you get the 16oz cup at?

The souvenir cup is only 16oz?

The 16 oz cups are at three broomsticks and hogs head

The 12 oz cup at the cart is 70 cents less fyi

I'd rather see a non-AA hogs head then boxes.

For sure...not to worry. It's the first and only time it's removed. Nex ttime it's "really" broken, it will be repaired in place.

--- Update ---

Agreed!! Don't you get a TM discount though?

Nope, don't work at the park...

--- Update ---

it took me awhile to realize you meant the soda lol

llllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else gonna try tomorrow, I will be there its my final attempt before grand opening. Lets hope FJ can keep its act together.

I forgot to mention on Monday that I saw a Wizarding World shirt in Filch's Emporium. Has anyone seen these yet? I'm going again tomorrow and can take a picture if anyone wants to see it. The shirt wasn't that cool. So far, I like the non-Wizarding World branded ones better.

Also have what is probably a really dumb question. I am going to start reading the Potter books. Is HP and the Philosopher's Stone the same as Sorcerer's Stone. Just wasn't sure if there is a difference.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention on Monday that I saw a Wizarding World shirt in Filch's Emporium. Has anyone seen these yet? I'm going again tomorrow and can take a picture if anyone wants to see it. The shirt wasn't that cool. So far, I like the non-Wizarding World branded ones better.

Also have what is probably a really dumb question. I am going to start reading the Potter books. Is HP and the Philosopher's Stone the same as Sorcerer's Stone. Just wasn't sure if there is a difference.

Yes its the same thing. And good luck to you as well tomorrow.

this?

4648075674_e509d20c5d.jpg

I read somewhere a long time ago that they changed it to "Sorcerer" because they thought American kids would not want to read a book with the title "Philosopher."

They are basically the same, but if you can, read Philosopher's Stone. It's the non-Americanized one, and is written the way J.K. intended it to be. Once you read it, Sorcerer's Stone just isn't as good.