The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 545 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It closed at about 12:30 today. No specific reason other than that has been about when they've closed every soft opening so far.

I went down yesterday when only hotel guests were making it in. I feel like bad luck. The only day I try, there is no soft opening. I may try again tomorrow, but I won't be able to get there until 9:30. Do they stop letting me in at a certain time for these?

Doubt this is true:

Kate_Hayman [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] according to unnamed sources [HASHTAG]#wwohp[/HASHTAG] is going to be open all day TOMORROW! Sorry about the confusion!!!

But if it is, Uni is dumb. Really, the first day the local schools are out they decide to do all day softs? My guess is if this is true, they will be controlling the crowds going in and not just letting everyone in.

Just got back to the house and am working on pictures right now. Thank you everyone who congratulated me I really do appreciate it. Might take a while on the pictures so hang tight and I was on FJ when it broke down and the lights came on at 9:45-10:05 this morning I saw some really neat stuff. Anyways I will give my full review here later and for those who have not been yet all I can say is...AMAZING!!!:happy::happy::happy:

I went down yesterday when only hotel guests were making it in. I feel like bad luck. The only day I try, there is no soft opening. I may try again tomorrow, but I won't be able to get there until 9:30. Do they stop letting me in at a certain time for these?

Some days they close it off after a while and sometimes they don't. It's all a matter of luck really.

As for the rumor of softs lasting all day tommorow, please do! Tommorow's my first day going to try and catch a soft!

Doubt this is true:

Kate_Hayman #potterwatch according to unnamed sources #wwohp is going to be open all day TOMORROW! Sorry about the confusion!!!

But if it is, Uni is dumb. Really, the first day the local schools are out they decide to do all day softs? My guess is if this is true, they will be controlling the crowds going in and not just letting everyone in.

Just to add to all the rumors: I have it on very good authority that I can almost guarantee that WWoHP WILL be open ALL DAY on June 18th and 19th!
LMAO!
I laugh, but have to admit Im waiting impatiently for any word on all day softs too so I can try the lunch menu.

I don't know which schools finish today, most central fl schools have been out for almost two weeks. I don't think it will affect the crowds too much tomorrow

Dudes, I had the awesomest time with my kids is WWoHP today. Got to the front at about 8:30 and got right in. Waited for about an hour. While I was in line by the sorting hat, Mark Woodbury walked by. I didn't know what to say, so I said something like "Hey, how are you?" I shook his and said something else stupid like "Nice to see you." He had 2 other people with him, one had a camera. They watched the Sorting Hat for a minute and then went back where they came from. Right after that is when the ride broke down for about 20 minutes. My group was next in line. When it was back up, they cycled empty vehicles for awhile. I assume it was to get the people off. I also noticed some new things since Monday one that I don't think is a spoiler is that the house points now have arrows with the house name and seal on them. Also the ride seemed a bit wilder, but it could have just been me. After FJ, we rode FOTH with no wait.
The shops were not as busy, I believe it was because of all the people still in line for FJ. I actually had room to move around.

After all of that an even awesomer thing happened. A lady approached me and introduced herself as being from Time magazine. She asked if she could photograph my daughter (who was wearing a witch hat and red/white striped scarf from home). She took like 50 pictures and said it would be in the online write up and the print magazine that should be out soon. I'm still in amazed and proud about that. I'll post a link when it comes out. Also this means time will have a WWoHP article soon.
We left WWoHP at around noon and they weren't letting people in. I got stopped 3 times by people that were curious about how we got in. This was truly an amazing day.

Dudes, I had the awesomest time with my kids is WWoHP today. Got to the front at about 8:30 and got right in. Waited for about an hour. While I was in line by the sorting hat, Mark Woodbury walked by. I didn't know what to say, so I said something like "Hey, how are you?" I shook his and said something else stupid like "Nice to see you." He had 2 other people with him, one had a camera. They watched the Sorting Hat for a minute and then went back where they came from. Right after that is when the ride broke down for about 20 minutes. My group was next in line. When it was back up, they cycled empty vehicles for awhile. I assume it was to get the people off. I also noticed some new things since Monday one that I don't think is a spoiler is that the house points now have arrows with the house name and seal on them. Also the ride seemed a bit wilder, but it could have just been me. After FJ, we rode FOTH with no wait.
The shops were not as busy, I believe it was because of all the people still in line for FJ. I actually had room to move around.

After all of that an even awesomer thing happened. A lady approached me and introduced herself as being from Time magazine. She asked if she could photograph my daughter (who was wearing a witch hat and red/white striped scarf from home). She took like 50 pictures and said it would be in the online write up and the print magazine that should be out soon. I'm still in amazed and proud about that. I'll post a link when it comes out. Also this means time will have a WWoHP article soon.
We left WWoHP at around noon and they weren't letting people in. I got stopped 3 times by people that were curious about how we got in. This was truly an amazing day.
That's incredible! Glad you had such a good day at the park.

I'm glad everyone had a good time today. I'm sure soon enough they will attempt going longer into the day but they change their minds so much nobody will know when that is until last min. or when they just don't close the area. I'm excited no matter what we are in the home stretch & even though we won't get inside for the parties it will be interesting to hear bits & pieces come out of it.