The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 547 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
wow, I wonder what those black box things are by the stage. It looks like there will be a fun disco night club thing going on for the GO. haha! dance party in hogsmeade, whoot!

I love the pictures mookie.

Part II

33lgi9f.jpg

66d6z4.jpg

288ti8m.jpg

10mk9bo.jpg

jhpi69.jpg

2ntdca0.jpg

jinnmg.jpg

oucxs1.jpg

i2t3kw.jpg

6qic60.jpg

2qnt655.jpg

xm7syo.jpg

2jwcpi.jpg

2qi5yc2.jpg

2h6d2qo.jpg

2cnh0s3.jpg

nl94lu.jpg

2vdittv.jpg

2moun2b.jpg

hatetofly great pics I love the FoTH action shots & of coarse the ones looking back at the temp bridge.

Whenever any of you go for your first time that have seen the area from the temp. bridge will "get it" once you walk out on that patio area it's like "Wow it's good to be on this side of the water finally" it's really almost just as powerful as when you first walk into the area because you've stared from that bridge so long where you've been the past so many years watching & waiting & now your on the other side looking back it's very powerful.

hatetofly great pics I love the FoTH action shots & of coarse the ones looking back at the temp bridge.

Whenever any of you go for your first time that have seen the area from the temp. bridge will "get it" once you walk out on that patio area it's like "Wow it's good to be on this side of the water finally" it's really almost just as powerful as when you first walk into the area because you've stared from that bridge so long where you've been the past so many years watching & waiting & now your on the other side looking back it's very powerful.

Thank You, and YES YES YES YES YES, that is why I took that picture!

I love that last shot. I even put this area as my favorite universal attraction on my Profile. I spent alot of time in this spot the night of the POW WOW Event. Great shot hatetofly. Even last Saturday, no one was back there. It is a great escape spot to get away from the crowds, yet still be there.

I love those shots hatetofly! I wish more people would realise that that patio of three broomsticks is actually quite amazing. Its quite, has (in my opinion) the best view of Hogwarts, and is just very pretty.

I can imagine! I was there on the 17th of May and I was on the temporary bridge watching people walk back and forth on the balcony...words cannot express the jealousy I felt...but then again, people were IN IT. And that made me happy :)

I am sure someone else will reply to this by the time I respond, but the trash can was in front of Dragons Challenge, NOT FJ.

You saw the pic from FJ enterance the other day that was posted here of the trash can in front of the "test seat" sign?
I hijacked a copy of that photo and posted it to our facebook with the caption "so this must be UO's solution for the weight problem that is keeping so many folks from riding FJ at WWoHP".
LOL!

If anyone is interested, Mugglecast's 200th episode is now available. They talk a little bit about the park (they're coming to the opening) and have an interview with David Heyman.