The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 548 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kate_Hayman [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] according to unnamed sources [HASHTAG]#wwohp[/HASHTAG] is going to be open all day TOMORROW!

:wave:

Part III

2rfypsh.jpg

oi59x1.jpg

ngsx20.jpg

24bt3rm.jpg

fna4j6.jpg

2wcqgwp.jpg

2m2yhae.jpg

67trtd.jpg

9ub0cj.jpg

9gaaoi.jpg

3460och.jpg

51u494.jpg

2ihb0g2.jpg

nqok0w.jpg

e0rask.jpg

6ghmo2.jpg

14liw5d.jpg

mkzl79.jpg

141p4yf.jpg

xelf0z.jpg

2ir53y1.jpg

54jhqw.jpg

9rnea0.jpg

ml704o.jpg

21ms2lt.jpg

they had the usual soft today. Everyday is on a day by day basis cody so it may be tommorrow.

Can you in any way tell us Dreamcat, are you having great fun each and every day that you work. Is it exciting for you as and employee?

Oh yeah... (and now Teebin pushes the envelope) are you scheduled to work in the evenings of the 16th and 17th? If so, word has it that Moaning Myrtle might be very very jealous of you...

haha teebin I love the attempt. I can honestly say I dont know. Our schedules are made almost daily. Also, even if I was working, that would not tell you anything different.

Im having a great time and am finding some of these discussions pretty funny from my side of the fence. I love the job and the guests make it that much funner. Moaning mrytle seems to always be jealous.

Just over 3 years ago I was saying to myself I wonder what this whole Harry Potter thing will be like. Over the years I followed construction closely and began to read and watch the HP movies to gain knowledge of the franchise. Within that time I became more and more excited and amazed of whats coming to my favorite theme park. So wondered can it live up as the most hyped attraction/theme park addition ever, will it satisfy the true fans, will it, will it, will it..... Today I got the answer HELL YEAH it does!!!

Yeah! I am SOOOO Glad you had a Fantabulous Time!

I am expecting my children to actually be so speachless when they enter Hogsmead. Your description is exactly what I hope to see on their faces!

Is there someone at the gate area who prods everyone inside the gates? I imagine we will need a bit of pushes to let others in after our jaws drop.

I am expecting my children to actually be so speachless when they enter Hogsmead. Your description is exactly what I hope to see on their faces!

Is there someone at the gate area who prods everyone inside the gates? I imagine we will need a bit of pushes to let others in after our jaws drop.
I'm tempted to take a picture of my initial reaction when I pass through the gates XD It's going to be such a beautiful moment for so many fans to enter the world at last after so many years of just dreaming of it...

I am bringing my wife for the first time on the 19th and 20th and I hope her expression is like mine. Your children won't know what hit them when they enter the gates. I truly had a moment when I walked into Hogsmeade this morning, uh just amazing. I couldn't stop smiling, I don't even think a brazilian tour group chanting their national anthem for 45 minutes in line would of taken the smile off my face!

I am bringing my wife for the first time on the 19th and 20th and I hope her expression is like mine. Your children won't know what hit them when they enter the gates. I truly had a moment when I walked into Hogsmeade this morning, uh just amazing. I couldn't stop smiling, I don't even think a brazilian tour group chanting their national anthem for 45 minutes in line would of taken the smile off my face!

Hahaha! What ride was there national Anthem chanting brazillians?

haha teebin I love the attempt. I can honestly say I dont know. Our schedules are made almost daily. Also, even if I was working, that would not tell you anything different.

Im having a great time and am finding some of these discussions pretty funny from my side of the fence. I love the job and the guests make it that much funner. Moaning mrytle seems to always be jealous.

Oh, you are a one. Clever clever... and smart too. Let me just offer, you and any of you that wish to wander Citiwalk and all other places UO has to offer on the 16th, might get an A+ for their attendance. And now, the Teebin riddle: "That which was recently old will be new again" (and no, I don't have the repainting schedule for the Hulk)

Oh, you are a one. Clever clever... and smart too. Let me just offer, you and any of you that wish to wander Citiwalk and all other places UO has to offer on the 16th, might get an A+ for their attendance. And now, the Teebin riddle: "That which was recently old will be new again" (and no, I don't have the repainting schedule for the Hulk)

Are there any particular times or places on the 16th that might perhaps be better than others? For wandering that is.

Here's a good video of one of the shows in the proximity of Hogwarts.

[video=youtube;GEo3DwwqWpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEo3DwwqWpk[/video]

They should have put flint on the bottom of the men's walking-sticks. That way everytime they stomp there sticks on the ground, they spark embers.

Last edited:
Alright, the final part of my pictures thanks everyone and glad you enjoyed them.

Part IV

33z4j2o.jpg

2u70kqq.jpg

2s96t50.jpg

jre1z4.jpg

5aqmfd.jpg

333vmn6.jpg

6gdbww.jpg

14wx1tf.jpg

9jhhet.jpg

1z1a4i1.jpg

2ep5zic.jpg

xyrk4.jpg

9jnfvm.jpg

kf16c3.jpg

s5xw8l.jpg

2dmh3bn.jpg

2hoemp3.jpg

2d1lco6.jpg

14twjd5.jpg

fegeja.jpg

zoazqh.jpg

v4uikk.jpg

6thgf6.jpg

23h1ths.jpg

ixus8n.jpg

2lifv6b.jpg

52j5hj.jpg

2u8xqn5.jpg

2w3ann9.jpg

25pmonp.jpg

^Even though I got in I still hate all of you!!! J/K LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYq95JmxN7Q
Sorry about the glare.

And some merchandise thats now available over at Universal Studios.

nqult.jpg

fw4ms9.jpg

2ugf9tu.jpg

rc909d.jpg

See you on the 19th and 20th Universal for HP at NIGHT!!! Thanks Everyone!!!

Reactions: universal chris