The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 549 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm tempted to take a picture of my initial reaction when I pass through the gates XD It's going to be such a beautiful moment for so many fans to enter the world at last after so many years of just dreaming of it...

Absolutely! Thinking back to (I think it was) early summer of 2007 when they first made the announcement of the island, I never though these weeks would finally come! Thankfully I had forgotten about it for a couple years, but now the anticipation is killing me! Especially with people saying it's the best attraction of all time!

And now, the Teebin riddle: "That which was recently old will be new again" (and no, I don't have the repainting schedule for the Hulk)

JP Gate?
Trike Encounter??
Water Vortex at Poseiden fixed???
New schedules for BMX or Fear Factor????
Green Eggs and Ham re-opening AGAIN?????
(ok, now Im out of guesses).

Not sure if any of you noticed... but the train is getting seriously covered in lime deposits from the water here. I would have thought they filtered the water better for fog effects but that white stuff streaking the train is lime. As with any theme park there are new problems... but that sucker is going to look like the Carlsbad Caverns National Park in a year if they don't start filtering it.

ixus8n.jpg

kinda cheapens zonko's to have all that merch available outside the world

Agreed. It even makes some think, why go to Zonko's when i can get the merchandise on my way out in one of the other shops? You know? Personally I can't wait to step inside, but I'm not sure all feel the same way.

^ not every item is sold in the end shops

Indeed, I am aware. I never said they did.

No, it was supposed to look like it did when it arrived. Clean as a whistle.... and I was there the day it arrived. Look back to early Novemeber 2009 on this forum to see how it looked. Watch the films to see how it looked. November and the films were identical.

How hard is it to clean the lime off that is there now and install a filter? Is it very expensive?

Absolutely! Thinking back to (I think it was) early summer of 2007 when they first made the announcement of the island, I never though these weeks would finally come! Thankfully I had forgotten about it for a couple years, but now the anticipation is killing me! Especially with people saying it's the best attraction of all time!
I'm amazed at how the time has passed...I really started obsessing last year. To think it is nearly only a week away is crazy...I remember being put out that we moved to Florida (having lived in a tiny town near Buffalo, NY my entire life and loving the cold weather) but when I found out about this, I felt like the luckiest girl alive.