The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 550 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am visting on June 19th and I'm wondering if its a good idea to go a endure the crowds at WWOHP or just go next door to USF? I get early admission to IOA with the FL resident deal.

I am visting on June 19th and I'm wondering if its a good idea to go a endure the crowds at WWOHP or just go next door to USF? I get early admission to IOA with the FL resident deal.

I would say rush to HP as soon as you can do the rides, take a look around and get out. Most of the heavy crowds start to hit 10:30-11:00 but people may start at opening with the Wizarding World on their minds.

Obviously the first few times I come (when the world is officially opened), I'll stay all day at WWoHP...but after I've experienced it thoroughly a couple times, I'll want to do the rest of IOA too...what do you guys suggest? Going to WWoHP first thing, or going later on in the evening? This being my first summer with an AP, I want to take advantage of it the most I can. I'm just wondering how best to schedule my day to avoid large crowds to the best of my ability.

hatetofly wow so many great pics thanks again

Teebin where did you ever get the idea of these event leading up to the 18th? I mean just a bit ago you where saying even the day before we wouldn't even get near the area? Now they wouldn't make these plans this late they must have been around for months & someone must have known about them & said something prior to this? :wave:

As far as them partying away at CW the events inside will lead to very late & they are obligated to attend those so don't expect them to be karaokeing it up like last time or going to Wet N Wild at least on the nights of the parties. There is a much better chance of running into them at the resorts.

For tomorrow rumors have to have some fact behind them but as was said things are done on a hourly basis & can change very easily if they change their mind. I wouldn't count my dragon eggs until they hatch even if everything seems to be in the right place because just when you think you have all the answers UO will change the questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy
kinda cheapens zonko's to have all that merch available outside the world

I agree in principal, but for practicality purposes it's kind of nice. My daughter ended up wanting something last minute that she saw in Zonko's today. It was nice to be able to pick it up in POE. Of course today, because we would not be able to go back to Zonko's, but also we didn't have to walk all the way back.

Hattofly, your pictures are awesome. I took pics of some of the same things today, and mine do not look nearly as good as your. You had some really good angles.

Reactions: Andy
FJ tomorrow (Thursday June 10)

Okay I've decided to go myself tomorrow in hopes of having my first ride on FJ. I am praying it is running. What would be the most likely time it is operated tomorrow, any guesses?

If your going for softs get their at opening and head straight to it. They closed it today at about 10:15 am but then I walked back by at noon and there were still people waiting in the green house. Just make sure you do it first and then try some rerides via the single ride line. GOOD LUCK

have anyone had the great feast???

I havent seen any photos on any of the food besides
Butterbeer and Breakfast.

are they serving the feast or other menus yet?

To anyone that is visiting WWOHP before the park opens, i would highly suggest being aware of unopened line around you. Today i got to the line at 7:20 and was 10th in one line, but another line opened at like 7:45 and I became 1st in that line. So some people that showed up 45 minutes later then others ended up getting in much earlier.

Since i was the first guest let into WWOHP i anticipated it to be mostly empty but there was already a 10 minute wait for FJ and a few groups of reporters and cameramen. I was however probably one of the 1st ones onto FJ today because many of those in line took pictures of EVERYTHING in line. Ended up riding 4 times in an hour using single riders every time after the 1st one.

Not sure if any of you noticed... but the train is getting seriously covered in lime deposits from the water here. I would have thought they filtered the water better for fog effects but that white stuff streaking the train is lime. As with any theme park there are new problems... but that sucker is going to look like the Carlsbad Caverns National Park in a year if they don't start filtering it.

ixus8n.jpg

so they are never going to fix the missing light in the front right?
seems like never.
I wish they had (I know is not important) but I am maniac in details.
Sad to see no train lights in the front.
why they didnt replicate it?

hatetofly wow so many great pics thanks again

Teebin where did you ever get the idea of these event leading up to the 18th? I mean just a bit ago you where saying even the day before we wouldn't even get near the area? Now they wouldn't make these plans this late they must have been around for months & someone must have known about them & said something prior to this?

I was sadly mistaken. And don't be cocky.

so they are never going to fix the missing light in the front right?
seems like never.
I wish they had (I know is not important) but I am maniac in details.
Sad to see no train lights in the front.
why they didnt replicate it?

I agree, it should be there. No good reason for it to not be. We have to assume there is a reason that we have not thought of.

Last edited:
I was sadly mistaken. And don't be cocky.

But isn't he always either cocky or arrogant?

Sorry, Teebin, I love your posts....I just sometimes think others in the "know" are a little over the top.

As for your earlier clue, my guess would the tri top thing. I don't think I ever saw it when it was running, so I have no clue what it is. But it seems a lot of people are talking about it. What throws me off is you said recently old... so I may not be right. I just can't think of anything else.

I never thought psion was cocky. But that might be because I haven't gotten the chance to see him/her act up.

Edit: 11,000th responce!!!

Also...

:focus:

Last edited: