The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 552 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FJ is already down. With no timeline to be back up.

joecrutchfield
The forbidden journey is down with "no estimated time until it is back up"...its okay I've already been on it [HASHTAG]#wwohp[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]

It is confirmed by my friend that works at Uni, all day softs start tomorrow and are supposed to run all week! TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE WIZARDING WORLD AT NIGHT

It is much better experience at night. They castle looks so huge with the interior lighting. you can see the rafters in the Great Hall. Best view is from the JP bridge but from the looks of the Grand Opening Celebration preparation, that area will not be accessible until after the party.

--- Update ---

But isn't he always either cocky or arrogant?

Sorry, Teebin, I love your posts....I just sometimes think others in the "know" are a little over the top./QUOTE]

And not in the "know" as much as they think they are, which is obvious from recent posts.

Thanks for the tshirt sizes. I may have to pick my brother up a gift online then.

I like the guess of Harry Potter and other cast being old and will be young again.

Yep, I like that guess too. I never thought about it before until someone mentioned it. But I like that more than my guess :)

And not in the "know" as much as they think they are, which is obvious from recent posts.

I agree with this statement. I have laughed at some of the in the "know" e-mails and then less than one hour later they are proved wrong. I take everything on her with a grain of salt on here. Uni changes their mind too quickly and unless you are actually working for Uni in the inner circle, there is no way you can predict what is going to happen. That is the reason I put the word know in quotes :)

Last edited:
That would be pretty cool if he walks around during the day, can you imagine the bum rush of people that are going to swarm him?! Yikes, I would get a team of 4 or 5 rather large individuals, like myself (6'4" 300 lbs) and surround him if he is going to be walking around his own area any time soon.

I am going for grand opening and was/am going to bring a canvas folding chair (in a bag) because I am trying to get to IOA entrance at 6:30
I will throw it away afterwords if I need to (too big for locker) I hope they do open for all day softs soon they need to run ride all day to see if it will run.

I thought the entire area behind the fence below was all planted in with trees. Did they remove them for this stage or has this area remained bare up until now?

2dmh3bn.jpg

Aww how cute now because Uni is screwing things up again they are BSing about handing out tickets. Here's a idea just close the gates & let those in out of the area little by little & let those waiting wonder around a larger area over by Sinbad. There you have it fire hazard solved (or at least moved to a better spot) tah dah! Or even a better idea have the area soft without FJ *shock* no that would be asking too much

From Twitter.
From Twitter.

itsbritanybtch #potterwatch I give up. They're saying it will not open and to "disperse" or they'll hand out tickets for "causing a fire hazard."
Wow. lol

Wow. lol

That sucks, they've never gone that far to disperse the crowd before.