The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 554 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
90 Minutes?!?!

brian_fellows_crazy.jpg

You better hurry, I wouldn't be surprised if they put a cap on the amount of people are let in.

We just got in hour long wait for rockit since did not hear if wwhp was open to GP.

The rest of IOA did not seem so bad. 35 mins waits.

Last edited:
Wow, and today's a Thursday! Summer has set in it seems.

I said Uni was dumb to wait for school to be out. You can tell the park is more busy today, even the wait times reflect that. Up until now the wait times on rides has been pretty reasonable to almost nothing (Hulk 5 minutes), but today the wait times are much higher. I bet you they wanted to do this earlier, but were having issues causing them to wait, which I think is going to cause major crowd control issues today. It will be interesting to see how they handle everything today. I wonder if they will close early.

Everyone is bum rushing WWoHP, so enjoy Rockit, and then jump over to revel in the frenzy, lmao

I think all the shelves will be bare by the end of the day, :lol:

I said Uni was dumb to wait for school to be out. You can tell the park is more busy today, even the wait times reflect that. Up until now the wait times on rides has been pretty reasonable to almost nothing (Hulk 5 minutes), but today the wait times are much higher. I bet you they wanted to do this earlier, but were having issues causing them to wait, which I think is going to cause major crowd control issues today. It will be interesting to see how they handle everything today. I wonder if they will close early.

It's better that they deal with crowd control issues now rather than next week.

It's better that they deal with crowd control issues now rather than next week.

Oh, I agree they needed a full on crowd test, I just would have thought not on the first day :) I would have thought they would want lower crowds the first day and then slowly move into larger crowds.

If it stay open all day, I might hope over later tonight and see it at night. Not sure, hubby has school tonight, so he might be upset if I go a day he can't.

Everyone is bum rushing WWoHP, so enjoy Rockit, and then jump over to revel in the frenzy, lmao

I think all the shelves will be bare by the end of the day, :lol:

Thanks after riding hulk a few times my son was getting antsy waiting around and the crowd over at the entrance was freaking him out

Oh, I agree they needed a full on crowd test, I just would have thought not on the first day :) I would have thought they would want lower crowds the first day and then slowly move into larger crowds.

If it stay open all day, I might hope over later tonight and see it at night. Not sure, hubby has school tonight, so he might be upset if I go a day he can't.

You're right, and as you said I'm sure they would have had a full day soft earlier if they were ready for it.

And I hope you do get to see it tonight. I know that's one of the things I'm most looking forward to when I go in July!

Someone should walk up near the front gates and see if Uni staff is blocking people off that would be clear indication of all day soft. Let it run wild Uni!