The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 556 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So its open all day today? any news on the queues i can imagine some ridiculous wait times for FJ!

Yes, it is open all day today. The lines while I was there ranged from 60-90 minutes but I was told that it was really only 30 minutes.

And to clear something up, I read a tweet on here about security threatening guests with a fire hazard ticket if we didn't leave. I did not hear them ever state that once. Either, it was directed at a single person quietly or it never really happened. Security was actually pretty kind other than the fact that they continued to tell us that it wouldn't open today. :lol:

I took a break and walked the park from 11:30 to noon. I got to Dueling Dragons at noon and they were moving the walls and told guests that WWoHP is just now opening, perfect timing!

So they had the walls up so people could ride dueling dragons and then took them back down when it opened? Interesting, most people said if the walls went up, no way softs were coming later.

So they had the walls up so people could ride dueling dragons and then took them back down when it opened? Interesting, most people said if the walls went up, no way softs were coming later.

Sorry about that, the walls did not go back up but they were opening up the regular DD entrance for us to get into the WWoHP. For a decent period of time before softs, they were testing DD with no one on it. Not quite sure why. :shrug:

aside from ripsaw falls, it seems either the park is dead or everyone is at wwohp where the wait times aren't posted

Those wait times are very similar to the last couple days. Which tells me the park is slightly more busy than the last couple days since those wait times do not include the massive crowds in WWOHP

I know, they never let me on because I'm not a kid or someone with a kid. >.<
Me either...I didn't have much of a desire to ride it, but my brother (14) wanted to...we got to the line and they wouldn't let us on...I was BARELY over the height maximum for the youngins too. Just two inches over...So I ALMOST could have passed for a child if weight and age weren't factors haha

Not too sure if this has been posted but there's a huge very good update over at Discover Universal heres my favorite

wwohp-0096.jpg

The rest http://www.discoveruniversal.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3433

Reactions: Felipe and mantaguy
Sounds like Forbidden Journey has broken/shut down again but softs are still occuring. That was as of 45 minutes ago and I haven't heard anything else since.