The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 558 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who kept updating today, we almost gave up at noon, but I checked here before we left. We had a great day, the single rider line only had a 10 min wait on FJ

I really hate to be "that girl" but I have my first chance to go to WWOHP tomorrow and I was wondering how they were running these days and if there's rumor on how it'll work tomorrow. Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance. I just don't have time to catch up tonight!

Well it looks like since FJ broke down they decided to close the whole thing. Rides are now down and carts are being rolled away. I am getting this via twitter. I am glad I didn't go tonight. My hubby couldn't go and he gave me a sad face when I said I might go. I am hoping tomorrow will be full day softs and that FJ continues working. They really need to get that ride running or they are going to have issues come the 18th.

I am crossing my fingers hoping tomorrow is the day I get to see it!!!!

hey yall how's it going? My family and my girlfriend plan on going down this weekend to Uni and really want to see Potter, even if it's one of those 9 to 11 AM preview's, but I'm confused so I wanted to ask a couple questions if that's okay. Will it definitely be previewing on Saturday and Sunday, and will it be open from 9 to 11 or all day starting at noon like some are saying? What are my best bets on seeing Potter, and what time should I be there to cement a chance at seeing it? Answers would be ver appreicated, we really want to be able to see Potter this weekend.

I am not sure what you mean by "turned backwards". You were always looking at the back of a slant-front writing desk and a book on a deep slant away from you. If they turned it around from its original placement, then you would see how it works. Had you seen it before when it was working?

Oooh... the things I could tell you about this particular animated prop. If the quill wasn't moving then I am sad about that... it was a brilliant looking effect.

The quill is my most favorite window prop. I'm believing that since tomorrow is the last day for the VAST majority of UC project personnel, some of the magic windows may not perform as expected. I'm fairly certain all hands are focused on FJ.

Okay guys, back for an hour or so, but I won't see y'all after that until Monday afternoon.

Two questions:
Have all-day softs started yet?
Does the compartment behind you close up for comfort on FJ?

And to know that it's this close... Oh my GODROWLINGPOTTER.
> 3<"

Ok... big news that I cannot post yet... but may be really big... big big big... and not expected at all. I am awaiting confirmation and ability to post a hint. Holy S**T.... if this is true, I would DIE to be there... DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

(ask yourself if you have ever seen Teebin talk like this)

And violaplayer, call the funeral home now. You will not die, you will be dead and rotting in the box.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm pretty sure I just came back to the forums for this hour at THE PERFECT hour.
I can't wait for this hint, Teebin!
THIS SOUNDS F'ING BIG.

Haha! This might just kill me to a larger level!

800px-GWR_%27Hall%27_5972_%27Olton_Hall%27_at_Doncaster_Works.JPG

This train does not have a light in the front, just like the one in IOA.

thanks for the pic

maybe I just watch the movie too much, which had the lights.
but in this picture, it does have the little numbering which is on the top of the lights.
IOA replica is also missing this small numbering.

wait, but why does it say Wizard Express instead of Hogwarts Express?

The quill is my most favorite window prop. I'm believing that since tomorrow is the last day for the VAST majority of UC project personnel, some of the magic windows may not perform as expected. I'm fairly certain all hands are focused on FJ.

I guess I had a bit of confusion about what this window would look like. I had heard of this prop before and pictured it in my mind. the first time I saw the window the prop was actully on the floor on some laid out carboard and torn apart... today it was up but not moving. I had assumed that the magic writing people loved would actully be seen and not a quill bobing up and down. oh well. either way there was no movment coming from that window...

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts