The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 825 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pay close attention to page 16.

Amazing how much from that one single page actually came to fruition.

Also this:

"A portion of Lost Continent at Islands of Adventure has been closed as work progresses on Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Guests will use a newly created bridge to walk between Lost Continent and Jurassic Park. Specific attractions and venues affected include The Flying Unicorn attraction, the Enchanted Oak restaurant and The Dragon’s Keep store. Dueling Dragons will remain open."

They were awfully quick to announce what was going on back then. There still hasn't been a formal announcement about what happening over at the former Jaws site has there?

ha, I remember how when you left the computer for a few minutes you would come back and see several more pages. Asking a question was difficult though as it would just get buried, of course I only asked the questions towards the end when I signed up.

I am a master at scrubbing the internet! :lol:

But when you live in West Virginia, there is little else to do. But now that I live in Orlando, I am downright dangerous!

From @OrlandoInformer (Earlier today)

What... okay, so the [HASHTAG]#WWoHP[/HASHTAG] live performance stage is now closed. @UniveraslORL, you keep me on my toes!

iZ5d92FpRDpdI.jpg

There was several posts about Potter heading to the Studios not even plausible and Jaws absolutely not going anywhere (some on page 18). Logging on to the boards was exciting cause there was always something new to be seen.

Glad they're re-doing the rock piece on the stage. It was hideous. I hope once this is done they also get rid of the potted trees... They're fine to cover the area under refurbishment, temporarily, but for the finished look... Not a good look.