The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 826 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll recap. It appeared SAS was a construction worker on the project. And very confident he knew everything about it. But Teebin has his inside sources who were giving him real info that conflicted with what SAS was saying. So they verbally "threw down". It was a great "grab the popcorn and sit back and watch" episode.

We call what SAS had the "Disney Bus Driver Syndrome". Just because you work there doesn't mean you know everything.

Last edited:
I'll recap. It appeared SAS was a construction worker on the project. And very confident he knew everything about it. But Teebin has his inside sources who were giving him real info that conflicted with what SAS was saying. So they verbally "threw down". It was a great "grab the popcorn and sit back and watch" episode.

We call what SAS had the "Disney Bus Driver Syndrome". Just because you work there doesn't mean you know everything.

Gotcha, thanks Disneyhead. I'm going to try and find what pages that was one so I can relive the soap opera

It wasn't a HUGE drama, but Teebin called him on it, and SAS made a dramatic exit. As is typical on internet forums. No one just quietly stops posting.

SAS PMed Teebin and no one knows what was said. But after that Teebin was done listening to someone bask in the glory of shoveling BS.

Funny story. Teebin and I, who had never met face to face, happened to be out at the WWOHP construction site on the same day. He saw me taking pics, I saw him visually studying construction techniques. We nodded and said something like "Hey" and didn't realize until that evening that we had spoken. I wish I had asked more about why he was studying painting patinas.

Still redoing the rock behind the new WWoHP stage.

WWoHPStage-011.jpg

WWoHPStage-012.jpg

WWoHPStage-013.jpg

So on my ride tonight I made sure to look closely for the unused dementors, and wow...that's really a lot sitting up there unused! I can imagine that using all of them would cause them to either have to lower the ride speed or use fewer cabins to increase the space between them (or a combination of the two) and allow them enough time to reset since it looks like they would be coming down directly into the ride path.

I wasn't really an active poster back then so I don't remember too much, but didn't Teebin post a bunch of riddles and it ended really badly? :lol:. And I always thought SAS was just a dude trying to make himself look like a huge victim to justify his never ending banter.