The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 857 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Then why oh why has Comcast demanded more actors and meet and greets out on the street?

Theory is they distract guests from construction walls. Now that TF is less covered, talent seems to be dispersed throughout the park: Simpsons at KwikEMart; Doc at Delorean, MIB Agents at World Expo, etc.

how much they are paid?

Starting rate for the actors I think you are talking about is around $13 per hr. Cap off is about X2.

Theory is they distract guests from construction walls. Now that TF is less covered, talent seems to be dispersed throughout the park: Simpsons at KwikEMart; Doc at Delorean, MIB Agents at World Expo, etc.

Starting rate for the actors I think you are talking about is around $13 per hr. Cap off is about X2.

Right, I was merely stating that Uni could easily afford $80.00 per hour to have 8-9 employees manage a forced queue.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Have they ever come out with a Luna Lovegood lion hat at the stores? If not, why not? I would think they could make a killing with those... right up there with the fluffy pink creatures.

Right, I was merely stating that Uni could easily afford $80.00 per hour to have 8-9 employees manage a forced queue.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Have they ever come out with a Luna Lovegood lion hat at the stores? If not, why not? I would think they could make a killing with those... right up there with the fluffy pink creatures.

Agreed. Luna is fan favorite in the books. Those Lion hats would sell like a beast haha

Operationally its still not doable and would result in a much longer line....which is an issue when you have 200+ minute waits and run out of space in your constantly moving line.

Like I said, next Christmas if attendance doesn't plummet post announcement, I'd look forward to more back of house queue like the previous Spring Break and 2011 Christmas season. They much rather have the queue back of house and managed than out in the middle of the land restricting movement that's already pretty tight.

Teebin, that is the best (and easily most overlooked) merch opportunity I've heard. Well done.

You gotta keep certain pieces of merch for Phase 2 :thumbs:

From today-

1_zps947449ae.jpg

2_zps1a7e498c.jpg

3_zps0ce8212a.jpg

4_zpsc3460a48.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

]
11_zpsce9ebbd8.jpg

12_zps73ae24a1.jpg

7_zps2e0df651.jpg

5_zpsbe01bba8.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Great shots, thanks a bunch! It's been said before but I am so impressed with the speed that this is going up. Massive amounts of steel work in such a quick period of time. Disney should learn a thing or two from them!

& I finally got a chance to go to Guest services to ask about taking construction photos. They told me you can take pictures of anything you want as long as your in a guest area, & not in an employees only area, construction area, climbing on walls, trash cans, barriers, benches etc. So if your doing anything unsafe to yourself or others or any of the above to get pictures, than yeah, they can tell you to stop/delete pics/leave etc. But basically as long as both feet are on the gound & in/on a guest area/pathway, you are good. So if approached by security, than very respectively tell them what guest services said, along with pointing out that there is no published policy saying what you can/cant take pictures of.

Reactions: PourJudgment
Great pictures TPV :thumbs:

I like how you got the barb wire and fence in the shots to prove you weren't back stage :lol:

Thanks for the props HM! We just all gotta always think creativelly to get the end result we want. No doesnt mean no, it just means no to the current technique your using, & find another way! The creative person knows that there are multiple solutions to the same problem.

If anyone ever gives you problems like the events guy I read about somewhere... get their supervisor. If that doesn't resolve anything get their names and complain at guest services.