The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 859 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Or you could use your cell phone and have it set to upload automatically to the cloud. My Lumia 920 is set to upload all pictures to Skydrive and they tend to upload before I even get a chance to delete the photos I don't like.

That way you can delete the photo, but alas it is already uploaded online :sneaky:

Or you could use your cell phone and have it set to upload automatically to the cloud. My Lumia 920 is set to upload all pictures to Skydrive and they tend to upload before I even get a chance to delete the photos I don't like.

That way you can delete the photo, but alas it is already uploaded online :sneaky:

Yeah, technology in general is making it easier to get away with stuff alot more that would be unthinkable 20 or even 10 years ago, technolgy growth has been amazingly awesome. On the flip side, this is also benfiting theme park rides. With all the new cell phone technology, I think its only a matter of time before the ride experience will be so interactive, it will involve cell phones. Illusionist David Copperfield is already doing something like that in his Las Vegas show. So to get back to the topic of Harry Potter, how do yall think cell phones could interact with future rides, & how could you use it /integrate it with any of the new Harry Potter attractions?

Or I believe Bobwadd has a one of those Eye-Fi cards that upload the pictures directly from you card, you can go that route and not have to worry about deleting. Also having a camera with dual memory card slots comes in handy also

Or I believe Bobwadd has a one of those Eye-Fi cards that upload the pictures directly from you card, you can go that route and not have to worry about deleting. Also having a camera with dual memory card slots comes in handy also

Yes I do. It will work great when they turn on resort wide WiFi. For now, I can send the pictures from my camera to my phone.

Good memory HM :thumbs:

As far as security goes, once again I say "choose you battles wisely". It may be better to just delete the pictures as requested. Security will go away and you can take more shots. Or, do not delete the pictures and it will become a much bigger deal that will tie up more of your time and you may also be asked to leave. Your choice.

As far as security goes, once again I say "choose you battles wisely". It may be better to just delete the pictures as requested. Security will go away and you can take more shots. Or, do not delete the pictures and it will become a much bigger deal that will tie up more of your time and you may also be asked to leave. Your choice.

Where are people being told not to take photos?

Today at the FJ the green house was more like a sauna. The fans weren't on and I was so angry because of that. I don't understand how universal allows this to happen, especially when it's such an easy fix. People were making paper fans out of their park maps. They need to step it up and fix little issues like these.

Today at the FJ the green house was more like a sauna. The fans weren't on and I was so angry because of that. I don't understand how universal allows this to happen, especially when it's such an easy fix. People were making paper fans out of their park maps. They need to step it up and fix little issues like these.

The place is falling apart, the prices are too high, and there is nothing new besides stuff for 5 year old girls... Oh wait... I'm talking about Disney! :p

Grow up. Universal needs to improve on things other than just their rides.

He was only joking, take it easy. For all you know the fans may have just gone down? I'm sure they will be fixed in due course.

Reminds me of the drunk guy at Disney with the security not being at the scene immediately. It's a minor issue.

Yes I do. It will work great when they turn on resort wide WiFi. For now, I can send the pictures from my camera to my phone.

Good memory HM :thumbs:

I remember we all had this conversation right after the "incident" :lol:

I have been asked multiple times to delete shots taken of WWoHP II from near the old Amity bathrooms.

Bob, have you ever stopped by guest services to leave a negative comment for this policy? And if they are not asking others in the area to also stop leave a negative comment for the person who is asking you to stop for singling you out of a crowd.

I know most of the management is not aware this is going on, so maybe a negative comment or two will get it out there.

Bob, have you ever stopped by guest services to leave a negative comment for this policy? And if they are not asking others in the area to also stop leave a negative comment for the person who is asking you to stop for singling you out of a crowd.

I know most of the management is not aware this is going on, so maybe a negative comment or two will get it out there.

Given not only that they put entertainment out there to distract you and stop you from taking photos, that Guest Services has said they're allowed to stop you from taking pictures, and that I've been asked (very nicely) by a USF Supervisor I'm going to go ahead and say that they are aware.

They're doing their job and what they are told to do. Stop trying to make their job so difficult just because you don't like what they have to say.

It seems the majority of OU recognizes that they're just trying to do their job and that its not a big deal to delete the photos and take new ones.

Like a few other members on this forum I/we are being singled out. During the latest incident we were doing nothing wrong. That may not always be the case as a few of us push the rules to the edge. IMO it is not wise to attract any more attention by going to guest services and complaining.

"Choose your battles wisely" :thumbs:

Singled out is such a harsh word, I mean 7 dudes carrying high powered DSLR's standing by construction might have been a clue :lol: Seriously though I've been singled out several times and I know for a fact I've been watched before. But the Hate is strong with blending in when he WANTS to...

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention according to friends in the biz, I've actually come up in conversation...

Singled out is such a harsh word, I mean 7 dudes carrying high powered DSLR's standing by construction might have been a clue :lol: Seriously though I've been singled out several times and I know for a fact I've been watched before. But the Hate is strong with blending in when he WANTS to...

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention according to friends in the biz, I've actually come up in conversation...

Not to mention we also had about 1,600mm worth of zoom between us all :lol:

And your pointing didnt help :pound: