The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 873 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just watched this somehow for the first time, it made me wonder why they don't do the projection mapping show as a nightly thing? Granted there isn't room for the entire park's crowd to watch, but they could just have a brief show play every half hour or something. [video=youtube;aUGbvLgOyrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUGbvLgOyrs[/video]

^wish i could have seen that in person...hope they do something big for phase 2 because this time i will actually be there.....but would be cool for a night show!!!

Can someone remember what was stated about the new HP theming around what will be the entrance/exit of Hogsmeade Station? Like what it is expected to look like??

Can someone remember what was stated about the new HP theming around what will be the entrance/exit of Hogsmeade Station? Like what it is expected to look like??

I wanna say I remember something about a lot of stone and maybe a fountain? But that might've been speculation or my own thoughts :lol: HTF should remind us :thumbs:

BTW, talking about the man, he posted on Twitter:
"The new title of Wizarding World West is The Village of Hogsmeade at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."

So being that the midway games are moving does this mean the one to the left of the archway entrance to Hogsmeade is being demolished? Or would it be changed to something entirely different like a food booth or something like it...though I don't know if Jk would approve...Or maybe it would be demolished and in its place would be a thestral carriage photo op ??

So being that the midway games are moving does this mean the one to the left of the archway entrance to Hogsmeade is being demolished? Or would it be changed to something entirely different like a food booth or something like it...though I don't know if Jk would approve...Or maybe it would be demolished and in its place would be a thestral carriage photo op ??

Whoa... I kinda love that idea!

^ I wonder if JK and/or WB would allow it... meaning static thestrals in the manner of the static Dinos in JP. Geez, this WW property is just one gigantic must-have photo op. It almost tops both MK's human and static photo ops.

^ I wonder if JK and/or WB would allow it... meaning static thestrals in the manner of the static Dinos in JP. Geez, this WW property is just one gigantic must-have photo op. It almost tops both MK's human and static photo ops.

It would be just the carriage, as Thestrals cannot be seen by muggles or even wizards who haven't experienced death first hand. A la Haunted Mansion.

Having been on FJ a few times this week I have to say I massively appreciate the recent tweaks in lighting and projections! I guess for you guys each change comes gradually so doesn't necessarily seem that big, but having not been on since 2011 until this week all the changes really hit me at once. The new lighting in the Chamber of Secrets is such an incredible difference to what was there before, it really looks excellent now and is probably my favourite scene!

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but a) Is the round flat thing in the death eater thing a screen? b) what is supposed to be showing in it?