Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

So I don't think anyone has brought it up here yet but it seems Universal has officially gained the license for merchandise rights for Fantastic Beasts. Today my boyfriend and I saw it on our way out of Islands, they had a whole set of niffler plush (the babies and the momma), the main characters wands, and some t-shirts. I presume this is in preparation for the opening of Globus Mundi, thought it was pretty cool!

Yea, I saw them in the main store last time I visited. Wands are at Ollivanders and Niffler is in the Memagerie store in Diagon too.

Not sure Globus Mundi will be selling these items. Globus has its own line of merchandise.

IMG_3059.jpg

Yea, I saw them in the main store last time I visited. Wands are at Ollivanders and Niffler is in the Memagerie store in Diagon too.

Not sure Globus Mundi will be selling these items. Globus has its own line of merchandise.

IMG_3059.jpg
Globus Mundi is a Universal created thing right? Forgive my being behind-ness haha

IMG_3059.jpg

True but those are only a few items and the whole story behind Globus is it's a travel agency no? The signs on the facade even mention things about MACUSA and other wizarding schools. If they feature FB merch I just won't be surprised is all.