Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

Im not sure if this is the right thread to ask, so mods please feel free to delete or re-direct me if necessary.

Was it true it was rumored that USH Hogsmeade was going to potentially receive a Great Hall dining experience? Also, is there any chance something like this comes to Orlando ever? I think it'd be an absolute home run. Order your food, and have Hogwarts employees bring your food to you, or maybe have some mechanism where the kitchen is below us so the food can be put on our tables directly below, and raise up when its ready for a more "magical" effect. Easy to have some AAs and a Sorting hat meet and great as well. Im sure this has been discussed before but the resort is still continuing to grow more and more so I don't think this is as far fetched as it was maybe 4-5 years ago. Would add another attraction to the Hogsmeade area too.

From memory, I ‘think’ the paper maps are double sided ie USF on one side and USH on the other.

Yes the one for Orlando is double sided. Asking since I bought a wand for my nephew to use in Hollywood. We “tested” it out in Orlando. Wanted to know if I can tell him to use the same Hogsmeade map in Hollywood.

And lo the heavens opened and angels sang.

So rockwork along the Jurassic side? make the lockers and whatever cover they will have be back in a cave and do the reveal from JP to HP when you come out the gate to the bridge? Wouldn't take but about 30 feet in height. The money they rake in from the expanded gift shop space when they take out the lockers will more than pay for the theming of the area.

Last edited: