The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If the Great Hall is located inside the Forbidden Journey building, you might not be able to see it from the models that were shown.

*CORRECTION. It wasn't Chris who said it, ItsATrap mentioned his GF saw it many pages back.

There was a community event at the Globe Wednesday night. I couldn't go by my girlfriend did. She said there were models (no pictures allowed) and a presentation with singers and dancers. That photo looks exactly as she described it. she said the Great Hall is going to be here.

I can imagine Unicorn was a "base" model coaster that can be themed for whatever a park may want.  I don't see them stepping away from the original model in any way.  

I'm guessing Three Broomsticks and Hog's Head. Don't expect Great Hall to open if Japan doesn't open one up. I'm guessing Japan's Wizarding World was cloned from Hollywood's designs much in the same way that Transformers in Singapore was based on our space-saving designs.

Reactions: Chris
I'm guessing Three Broomsticks and Hog's Head. Don't expect Great Hall to open if Japan doesn't open one up. I'm guessing Japan's Wizarding World was cloned from Hollywood's designs much in the same way that Transformers in Singapore was based on our space-saving designs.
Unlike Japan, Hollywoods WWOHP is right next to City Walk. 

Think about it, they will have a restaurant that they can charge pretty much what ever they want. Then add the possibility of having access from City Walk. Now you have a restaurant that does not rely on, or revolve around the schedule of the theme park. So WWOHP will still be making money long after the theme park closes for the day. 

It Just makes too much sense not to build it. I will be VERY surprised if USH does not get the Great Hall Restaurant. 

I would love to see it. I'm all for more Potter and it would fit into the predictions made by the site which places a small plot by Forbidden Journey's show building adjacent to CityWalk. What I meant was that Japan including it makes it a lock. If it doesn't make it to Japan, it's a 50/50 chance.

I have heard a CM mention Hog's Head was going to for sure be coming to USH.

Hog's Head is basically a lock given it's tiny footprint and indoor Butterbeer vending. (BTW best spot to get Butterbeer is Hog's Head due to the cart having somewhat warm soda due to being in the heat). The IOA version does not have food if I'm not mistaken however.

Sorry for the double post but I also posted this in the Universal Plaza thread. Just discovered this on Universal Events website. Have to wonder how long the concept has been up there. Also, check out the right side of the street where Shrek's entrance is. Note Donkey's cart with the square hedge trees next to it along with the improved marquee. I'm definitely liking the palm tree walkway to Potter.

uni-plaza-rendering-revised.jpg

I think they're going to do Great Hall but very secretly i do think Hogshead will come but is that really a little food place so that'd just be for Butterbeer but i'm really betting Great hall on this one and can i have a link to the universal events site. havent been on there in a while.

Good lord, they spelled "whether" wrong.

Universal PlazaExperience true Hollywood elegance at Universal Studios Hollywood's℠ newest event venue. Weather you're planning an opening night reception, a product launch or a client event, the new Universal Plaza provides an exquisite outdoor environment that will put your guests at the center of the action.

I just sent them an email about the typo.

There was a little something that he would be jealous about and it was the broomsticks for one of the parks for potter.. this might solidify the rumor of not only a 2 story broomstick but.. a 2 story simpsons food court. heres my reason why. with capacity issues universal might need to be prepared so this'd make perfect sense for the 2 story building and a explaniation why that food court will not be done by potter or 2015. just my thought on hates comments of some of orlandos eateries in the 2 parks.

A two story Fast Food Boulevard/Three Broomsticks might sound like a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: