The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
heck if they do why not do a indoor hogshead budded with Broomsticks and those sewer lines kinda give a small bit to it'd be a little more bigger than usuall.

Dont expect any major changes from Three Broomsticks from Orlando.  However, Simpsons food court is sounding like something USH has needed for a long time!!!  Springfield is going to look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JaySalahi
The one in Orlando has that great patio with a lot of seats along with a pretty extensive dining area. For just one restaurant, we should be good in terms of seating. I also agree with no second floor seating in Three Broomsticks.

that is due to it was busy in Orlando and they needed space for people to be in broomsticks and I just can't see them put out a balcony area if that comes as you'd see the studio and wbs. sure it could be done but that'd ruin potter in general if they do that and move it a bit. i'll try to make a map so I can explain more.

I mean if and if they do then they'll have a bit of a problem with trees as sure they can cover as good as they could we still might be able to. now a patio could happen but I doubt it as that'd not be a good place in the summer if that area is cramped and in the afternoon the sun goes over the patio shining making the seats hot.. no thank you and with the 2 story it'd make sense as its own fast food place on the other side might get the 2 story so it'd be really redundant to not have the 2 story as there are improvements as it would and if they do both i'd be happy as you get a lot more capacity for it especially indoors if the crowds for potter become something like orlandos first year with the wizard, it'd work.

Let's just say that the problem of sun will only be prevalent in the morning when crowds are light anyways. Either way, the patio in Orlando is heavily shaded. Not completely throwing out the idea of upper-level seating but it's highly unlikely.

Just something to chew on for why Three Broomsticks doesn't have to have second-floor seating just because of the food court: Slanted chimneys and snowy roofs will not look good peeking over Fast Food Boulevard.

Reactions: ...
maybe on crowds but then especially in afternoon/evening it will be the more packed zone so that'd be one of the more big reasons for me on the 2 story broomstick and with that problem maybe they could joke about it with saying its apart of a krustyland ride while its not.

I can confirm there will be no second story for Three Broomsticks.  Now consider how do you cover the WWoHP from Springfield/Starway area?  Hmmm.... think everyone, think!!!

I can confirm there will be no second story for Three Broomsticks. Now consider how do you cover the WWoHP from Springfield/Starway area? Hmmm.... think everyone, think!!!
Just something to chew on for why Three Broomsticks doesn't have to have second-floor seating just because of the food court: Slanted chimneys and snowy roofs will not look good peeking over Fast Food Boulevard.
sightlines, sightlines, sightlines!

Last edited: