The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
do you have the photo of the model?
Photos were not allowed at the event.

It wasn't for the public or public eyes. But it was great!

It's a pity that Universal doesn't offer something like DCA's Blue Sky Cellar or the Preview Center they had in Orlando before IOA opened. It'd be so fun to get a behind the scenes look of all the upcoming attractions.

Photos were not allowed at the event.

It wasn't for the public or public eyes. But it was great!

It's a pity that Universal doesn't offer something like DCA's Blue Sky Cellar or the Preview Center they had in Orlando before IOA opened. It'd be so fun to get a behind the scenes look of all the upcoming attractions.
and it was part of the castle, I mean, only one facade like in orlando, or the entire castle?

and it was part of the castle, I mean, only one facade like in orlando, or the entire castle?
It was a small and rather undetailed model that just gave you a sense of the placement of the land and the size of it compared to USH and it had other "future expansion" pinpoints on the model for USH as well.

But what we're getting basically what USJ received minus their extra Black Lake.

It was a small and rather undetailed model that just gave you a sense of the placement of the land and the size of it compared to USH and it had other "future expansion" pinpoints on the model for USH as well.

But what we're getting basically what USJ received minus their extra Black Lake.
and do you know if we will get diagon alley in the future?

When was it and how did you come to know about it?

and do you know if we will get diagon alley in the future?
Right now, it's a no. And I hope it stays as a no.

When was it and how did you come to know about it?
Cuz I own Comcast.

Lol no, cuz I just did. I feel like I'm on jeopardy!

It was like...in November of last year? Idr.

Anyway, new thing I'm curious about:

I wonder if we'll get the interactive wands and animated Hogsmeade windows like Orlando! It would sell a LOT and be amazing but...I feel like crowding would be even worse here...

It'd be cool if the wands worked OUT of Hogsmeade in different areas of USH!

Right now, it's a no. And I hope it stays as a no.

Cuz I own Comcast.

Lol no, cuz I just did. I feel like I'm on jeopardy!

It was like...in November of last year? Idr.

Anyway, new thing I'm curious about:

I wonder if we'll get the interactive wands and animated Hogsmeade windows like Orlando! It would sell a LOT and be amazing but...I feel like crowding would be even worse here...

It'd be cool if the wands worked OUT of Hogsmeade in different areas of USH!
IKR! Maybe a transformers statue, when you wave your wand it moves or something! That'd be great.

with interactive wands coming to Orlando, I have no doubt we will see them here in California.

I have seen the models in question.  There is still some development area which is my main focus.  Not everything was revealed at that party last November.  Only generic basics.  Yes, the detailed models were not allowed to be photographed.  But the Hippogriff layout in Japan should be identical to what Hollywood will receive.

But that lake.... I just cannot see us getting a lake!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actauly wanted to bring the Wands up but I'd like to ask a question to you fellows.. Do you think that More Wand effects will come to make up or new wand types esclusive for

Hollywood. I'd actauly see esclusive wands.

I found this article on the internet that talks about all the new features that are going into japans wizarding world also a executive officer for universal japan confirmed that if hp is successful (which we already know it will be) they have plans to start construction on a second harry potter "theme park" (aka land) this autumn.http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2014/06/wizarding-world-of-harry-potter-at.html
Great find.. but can we talk about the REAL owls? Also that projected snow will be amazing, USJ is lucky with the express and all.

Looks like every single Wizarding World is getting their phase 2. I highly doubt our WWOHP will only have Hogsmeade and Hogwarts... expect something more.

To be completely honest this is universal were talking about i could totally see them replaceing a set like the world of the wars,etc.But even if we do get a second land or not i still think we'll get some kind of expansion weather its replaceing water world with a harry potter show/ride who knows.?.?.?