Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme focus, Thrill focus, or both?

Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
When I go to SW I sometimes see a Park that can not decide if it wants to go the Disney route (less thrill more theme), the Universal Route (more thrill less theme), or the SixFlags route (most thrill almost no theme).

What I am asking is which route do you guys think it should go towards or is already going towards?
I would prefer more thrill rides that have a good theming in the queue and some on the ride.

I personally don't care what type of ride it is but if it's incredibly themed I'll be attached to the damn thing. Steel coasters don't cut it for me, need my vibrant sets and effects to hold me over

the Universal Route (more thrill less theme)
I'll ignore that comment...

There is no reason Sea World couldn't adopt the Busch model...animals for the kids, fun coasters for families, big thrill coasters for the 'big kids'...Sea World is also very good at theming environments and is a very classy park in my opinion..Busch is the same..I would love Sea World to build the first Florida Hyper..

When I say the Universal route I mean in general. For instance, Rip Ride Rocket, Dueling Dragons, and The Hulk all have more thrill than most disney rides, but they have less theme in comparison to every Disney roller coaster.