Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park Talk

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Special thanks to @Brian G. for permission to do this,

Well, this should be fun.

I am the Coordinator, Producer, Creator, and host, of a show I have had for 2 years: Theme Park Talk.

Theme Park Talk, has been a celebration of the Theme Park Industry, where I talk with many individuals from many portions. From industrial to communal, this show offers a broad range of variety for everyone.

For the fourth season, I have had the opportunity to have @Brian G. on as the first official guest for Theme Park Talk: Season Four, as you can find the episode with him here.

The episode of Theme Park Talk, featuring Brian

I have also had the opportunity to have @Joe, @Skubersky, @Jonathan, and quite a few faces famililar and not-so familar; as you can find previous seasons on the official Time/Split YT Channel.

This show, has been a landmark moment for me, as it has allowed me to grow so much as a content-creator, and I hope you guy's can find the chance to check it out.

Last edited:
Tune in to last week's episode of Theme Park Talk, featuring @Yukendoit!

This week will be the last episode before the one week break, as I am excited to be joined by Rob Yeo. The stream will begin at 9:45 AM on YouTube, with the episode beginning at 10:00 AM Mountain Time.

youtube.com/timesplit

Perfect timing. About to go a walk and I need something good to listen to. I enjoyed the last episode, keep up the good work.

Last episode was great! Excited to hear the next one.

Ever thought about making this a podcast and having it linked on iTunes, Google Play and the like?

Last episode was great! Excited to hear the next one.

Ever thought about making this a podcast and having it linked on iTunes, Google Play and the like?

Glad you enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I don't have experience in the like of Google Play/iTunes distribution, but it has been something I have wanted to look into.

That said, the newest episode that was recorded live is now officially out, featuring Rob Yeo!

Please support his official work and the kickstarter as that is at the final 14 day mark.

Double Posting..

We just had Expedition Roasters on tonight, as we are aiming to have the trimed down episode tomorrow or Saturday.

But, here is the video as it is now..and on another note.

I announced at the end, that I will be welcoming a huge guest on for a special Sunday episode; Steven M. Barrett, the author of the Hidden Mickey series.

Steven M. Barrett has been a white whale since I reintroduced the show back in 2017; when I had Banks Lee, and the process of getting him has been of getting things to the right moment to ask. I cannot thank Banks Lee for the opportunity, as I am so excited to be bringing a huge presence like Barrett to the show. I will post a video link for that video when it goes LIVE on YT (For Stream), as I hope I see y'all there.

Giving an update to Theme Park Talk for y'all.

Episode 5 and 6, featuring Steven Barrett and One Little Spark Podcast are now out!

This week, we will be having Vincent Visions (whom you may of heard from the Inside Universal Podcast) on; live on Wednesday on YouTube. And we have some exciting guests coming in for the month of September; one in which is a huge get for me. I hope you give this month a chance to divulge for Theme Park Talk: Season Four.

Episode 7 of Theme Park Talk is now out, featuring Vincent Vision.

He was a blast to talk too, and we had a lot of fun with this episode.

__

We also revealed that on September 27th, we will be welcoming the one and only Mike Sington for a special episode of Theme Park Talk. We will do it as usual, live on YouTube: but we want you to help us for this special episode. If you have any questions to ask to this very special individual, please comment below. We can't wait to do this special episode.

Bumping, as I would love to get some feedback.

Who would you like to see pop on for the next season? I would love to get suggestions, as development on the show finally resumes. I am having some feelings, but I won't comment on who I may be asking. I'd love to allow you all on IU to help influence who comes on-board.

For instance, I have very much toyed with the potential notion; to bring free goodies into the show. It wouldn't be for every episode, but I may be in a position to potentially be capable of doing this, and I feel like it'd be a great chance of rewarding people who support the show, watch it live; and to show my support to some of the fantastic people.

Another thing I am interested in doing, is trying to potentially work things in more with guests. I have gone mostly solo on prepreation and coordination, that I have made issues with many things. Some extend to simple matters, like audio; but there is a lot more I have issues with when it comes to creation. I would love to hear advice on this matter, as it'd be great for the future of the show.

A lot of things are in rough stages, but I am excited to share details of the show, at the next opportune time.

Last edited:
Theme Park Talk returns, in Early July.

We officially made the announcement today as we gave an update on the summer offerings coming for Time/Split.

This season, is a celebration; as I'm planning on bringing back a lot of familiar faces (some even here from the forums), alongside all new faces. And I cannot wait to share more in the coming weeks.

__

Theme Park Talk has been an honest to god pleasure to create. And I feel angry for not being able to do things properly when I could, as I do feel mad about everything that happened that caused Season 4 to end abruptly; with no proper care. And I hope with Season Five, to do a lot more right.

Theme Park Talk V returns this Thursday, as we welcome back @Alicia!

I've been hard at work on bringing this show back to Time/Split, following the abrupt end, as I'm super excited to be welcoming Alicia back on-board to kick off the season. And in part, it's in a message that goes simply to connect everyone in the community, along with me trying to get a throwback of guests from the past, along with all new and big guests that are exciting to see.

Later in the month, Boardwalk Time's, Derek Burgan, and a special guest that will be announced later; will all be joining in on the first wave. And I honestly can't wait to continue the efforts that I have created, on the Time/Split YT Channel, and sooner than later on Audio devices.

Last edited:
Dang Alex, didn't realize you had a podcast! Sweet!

For me, it's insane that I get the chance to bring on some amazing individuals from the community, and as it started; those working to do unique and exciting endeavors themed towards things in the industry. I'm incredibly lucky to get the chance to have individuals come on for just a few minutes; especially as it gives me a chance to see into the lights of others, and the path's that they blaze.

__

Officially mentioned Zach Peirlstein from Boardwalk Times coming in for next week, as I will actually be making a major announcement on the same day as the new episode, August 15th.

I am super excited about the announcement, as it's a grab that I've wanted to have on for a while; and it's become a real perfect storm.

The new episode is now online, as the announcement for Episode Four is being bumped to tomorrow; for the account of my poor timing.

Zach and I have loved chatting to eachother on many occasions, as we have a great relationship between Time/Split and Boardwalk Times. I am eternally thankful to have the chance to bring Zach on, especially with D23 rolling in next week for them.

EDIT, 8/16/19:

I am pleased to announce that Jeff Jones, the writer and performer of Dream Finder for The Animatronican's, will be flying his way towards a LIVE episode of Theme Park Talk V, on August 28th.

Last edited:
Well well well, I'm super glad to be bringing up that the next episode is airing live on YouTube tonight, and it's an honor to bring back @Joe for what's going to be a fun episode (although, you might want to bring some popcorn).

The episode will begin at 5PM Pacific, 8PM Eastern and it'll be live at YouTube with the Episode then after it's live airing, will be up on YouTube by tomorrow morning.