Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more a case of not wanting to reduce the prices of them for the reduced hours/lack of park hopping for fear of a revolt by existing pass holders. You can't charge as much as they do for what they're giving people right now...

I think it's more a case of not wanting to reduce the prices of them for the reduced hours/lack of park hopping for fear of a revolt by existing pass holders. You can't charge as much as they do for what they're giving people right now...
The gist is that they wouldn’t really know how to advertise it (ex. Buy this and we’ll see you in a month wouldn’t sound great).
There is also a slight hope that people scrapping AP’s will push them to the FL resident ticket deal.

Does anyone know the reason for this? Are they unsure whether they will remain open?

I assume WDW AP's? When I looked early on, their COVID policy was that you could look into passes for 2021 (not 2020). At that time, they had a deal on 3 or 4 days, but for a four day, I had to use it within five days...it was ok that it was one park...I mean, you could only visit four different parks, but you had to book the day b4 you bought, I gave up, I was on vacation then, back working now, so no time for parks unless the weekend, but still would not ride a ride (me personally), so not sure I find any value in any ticket at the moment.

They can be fined. They can be arrested. They could be forced to stay at home. They could be denied any government services. Etc etc. States have a number of options if they decide to make the vaccine/treatment mandatory. And yes, it is legal.
Yes, I believe this started with the smallpox vaccine...they would essentially fine you if you didn't get it

I wish but unless it's open for shopping/food.....I doubt the theme park as a whole is opening

I get updates on case numbers daily and we aren't getting much better on cases and no one in CA has announced any new regulations for weeks now.

But would love to hear a Taste of Uniersal...or even just the front of the park open for shopping and dinning

I'm not exactly holding my breath for Universal opening anytime soon. It's cool the carpet was out and the gates were open, but that strikes as more for filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.