Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the parks, but 3 weeks ago g/f and I ate at the I-Drive Longhorn, at one point were the only guests in the restaurant. Yesterday looking for a quick brunch, skipped a couple I-Drive places because they had no parking spots open. First traffic I've seen on that road in months, as well. Crowds definitely hit this weekend, we'll see if they stay thru to Labor Day.

It's beyond idiotic that Disney is planning to cut hours at DHS. If anything, it clearly needs more time being open. That's the one park that's consistently been performing well and it doesn't make a lick of sense that they want to limit even more how many people can ride Rise.

It's beyond idiotic that Disney is planning to cut hours at DHS. If anything, it clearly needs more time being open. That's the one park that's consistently been performing well and it doesn't make a lick of sense that they want to limit even more how many people can ride Rise.
I mean unless people stop showing up....it doesn't lose them money....once you get into the park with a ticket they made money why do they care if 1,000 less people ride the new ride or not? Word of mouth is already there and they can only have 25 Percent of people in so money wise it saves them cash to just not be open as late right now.

I don't like it but its the sad truth

I’m going to Universal for a nice weekend get away. I’m leaving Thursday morning and coming back Sunday. I’ll be staying at Cabana Bay, so I can just walk to Volcano Bay. I haven’t gone since March, before they closed down. This should be an interesting experience but I’m very excited. I need a nice little vacation.

Completed a UOR email survey last night. The questions were all about Covid: When I'd feel safe to fly/come back to the parks and what kind of discounted ticket offer it would take to entice me back.

Seems like they are looking into significantly cutting ticket prices next year to get some out of state "regulars" back at the resort.

Dunno they'd cut prices as much as continue with offering a lower "per day" cost.

Sounds like Disney ditched the Runaway Railway pre-show. That's too bad, cause it sounds like it was pretty cool. But if it affected distancing/dispatches, I totally get that.

Reactions: SeventyOne
They should try purchasing some merchandise.
No thanks.

No HHN ticket = they need to pony something up, not expect me to give them more money.

And fix the morning setup where prime parking has to walk all the way to the other garage to get in line for security.

I know you’re just the messenger.... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.