This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went Sunday
It was a somewhat rainly day so got on MK in about 20 mins at 8:30 AM.
Walked on Jurassic and Tranformers after 9 AM.

Also in case you didn't know on Rainly day some characters can still come out. Gwen and the Minions meet under the arc across from The School for Girls meet and greet area near Despicable Me and the Simpsons meet over behind the Kwik-E-Mart near where the exteneded Q is for the Simpsons ride

The Tram 60th is every where and I love it. They have posters and banners everywhere on the upper lot for it.
They have a sign in the French area with it being celebrated in French, love it.
The Snack shack across from the old Walking dead maze, was transformed into the same kinda snack place but it is themed after a Glamour Tram now, love it can't believe they did it
The New Tram sign with Jaw, the old mummy cave and so on in front of the attraction is great. I kinda hope they keep it or redo the old sign once this event if over,

Also in case you like things in this but might miss it the second big store on the left of the park as you enter (so they have the one where it starts with nintendo stuff and ends with HP stuff ) the second store has 60th merch and also and next to it is a display case with a bunch of old promo stuff and what not for the Tram its great if you enjoy seeing older theme park history

Reactions: Mad Dog and UNIrd
Woody Woodpecker Selfie GIF by PortAventuraWorld