1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

This Just In

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Universal Studios Hollywood' started by Jon Fu, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Rideguy70

Rideguy70 Member

It was a great idea, but I suppose not all that useful when you have less than 15 or so attractions.

2. Ron101

Ron101 Rookie

I assume it was just for the hype of Harry Potter opening at USH. This will most likely happen again for SNW.

3. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

Its True, think Simpsons and Silly Fun land should have been open too

Going to be honest I hope they bring it back just to even out the crowds....man do I hate the lines for scanning a ticket...I always seem to get in a line where either an entire family is getting AP's printed or some sort of issues with tickets bought online

4. popeye0777

popeye0777 Newcomer

And here I thought I was the only unlucky one to get stuck in those lines.

Jerroddragon and Ron101 like this.
  5. Stryker

Stryker Rookie

I usually have bad luck when lining up to enter a theme park or checking out at a supermarket, or especially Costco. Reminds me of Office Space's opening scene.

To bring things back on topic, I would think once SNW opens, they'll reintroduce Early Entry options again.

Jerroddragon likes this.
  6. 12th Man

12th Man Veteran Member

It’s going to be a flex catering space for the Lot. They temporarily would bring in food trucks and have tables set up, but they’re going with a new “black box” (lol) design that will allow them to switch it up whenever they want to.

7. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

I know they wont...but would also like a second entrance down stairs....it wont happen soon but wish I could just enter down and not have climb down the stairs to get to Jurassic

8. Rideguy70

Rideguy70 Member

^I'm so with you on that... but I think the practical problem is all the parking and car entrances on the lower lot are all employees for the studios. I can understand how it'd be a problem to suddenly mix in park guests into that mix, and adding a new parking garage just for guests on the studio property is taking away studio space.

9. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

This is Why Universal needs to make a big push if Nintenodland does well to buy the Golf Course near it.....Golf is dying in America anyway let a growing industry buy the land and have millions to billions of people enjoy it.

It hope Comcast see's the potential for a second park or just a new area to move the studio to and expand the theme park.