This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went to the Parks today
1) Masks indoors no longer required (its only for vaccinated people...but no one can check you on every ride....so basically no more masks)
2) Nintendoland finally looks like its coming along...saw the entrance pipe area finally starting to form
3) they are still checking your vaccine card.....because LA
4) Single Rider on Potter is still a go (thank god)

Until the county fully lifts the indoor restrictions, checking everyday is a somewhat better compromise since it allows no indoor masking. Funny how a few feet away in CityWalk, you have to wear them inside since they only check vaccinations for theme park guests.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Until the county fully lifts the indoor restrictions, checking everyday is a somewhat better compromise since it allows no indoor masking. Funny how a few feet away in CityWalk, you have to wear them inside since they only check vaccinations for theme park guests.
Haha good one

ohh god your not joking, this is so stupid
Literally every place I’ve been in today is not checking vaccine status

I visited last week first time in a long time. What struck me was how many things seemed poorly maintained. Potter stopped 3 times out of my 6 rides. Indo was behind tarp which was heartbreaking for my first visit since it opened. Mummy opened late and looked like it had seen zero maintenance. Half the starway was closed and Simpsons was down for refurb. Add to that no single rider on any of the LL rides :(

Im a huge movie and Universal fan but i had a much better time at Disneyland than USH. I never thought I would say this but Disney felt like better value for money, even with Genie+ which was well worth getting.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how inconsistent mummy has been. The first time I did it after refurb it looked worse than ever and then this past Thursday it ran and looked better than ever. I guess thats just the mummy lol

I visited last week first time in a long time. What struck me was how many things seemed poorly maintained. Potter stopped 3 times out of my 6 rides. Indo was behind tarp which was heartbreaking for my first visit since it opened. Mummy opened late and looked like it had seen zero maintenance. Half the starway was closed and Simpsons was down for refurb. Add to that no single rider on any of the LL rides :(

Im a huge movie and Universal fan but i had a much better time at Disneyland than USH. I never thought I would say this but Disney felt like better value for money, even with Genie+ which was well worth getting.

Eeeek... not good. I was going to go over President's Day weekend to see the Indo for the first time. Looks like I made the right choice to stay home.

Starting Friday no masks for anyone required and the biggest change vaccine verification no longer required in LA County for most things including outdoor mega events!

The park was basically already mask free but happy to hear City Walk and everyone watching Batman this weekend will have the choice to mask up or not

Reactions: Ron101
I agree it was very handy for a rapid test. But with proof now no longer needed, I can't really see why they'd keep it around.

Fortunately, I'm now seeing a lot more free covid testing on a more local community level.

Reactions: baconwhiskers