This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any ideas on what this event is even going to involve?
Realistically Maybe a new Dino meet and greet is shown off for the first time and ties into the new movie. Some sort of live event where guest speakers say a few words, music maybe DJ's and most likely some Dino themed treats/maybe drinks

Those I think are pretty much given but I'd love to see Jurassic music playing through out the entire park, some special photo ops through out the park, the main plaza decorated for the event, Animal actors with snakes, lizards and chicken/other birds and lastly a special version of the Jurassic World ride which will only be at night time starting this summer but fans get to see it at this event first.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Just got some tickets

Literally thought this was going to be just some picture you take but glad to hear its a mini attraction

Super dumb....and I mean dumb question. Why would Universal not work with Nintendo and have this for....say a month inside the theme park?

Just got some tickets

Literally thought this was going to be just some picture you take but glad to hear its a mini attraction

Super dumb....and I mean dumb question. Why would Universal not work with Nintendo and have this for....say a month inside the theme park?
Wonder if it's, in part, a test to see how something like that would go over. If there are polling people outside the attraction exit, I'd assume so.

Wonder if it's, in part, a test to see how something like that would go over. If there are polling people outside the attraction exit, I'd assume so.
Like this seems like such a win for the TWD area. Make it a general attraction and put small attractions in it

Stranger things season 4 is coming....While Halo just started could see season 2 being a good time to put something there and I'd die if Arcane somehow was in the parks

Like this seems like such a win for the TWD area. Make it a general attraction and put small attractions in it

Stranger things season 4 is coming....While Halo just started could see season 2 being a good time to put something there and I'd die if Arcane somehow was in the parks
I don't disagree, but that attraction is currently being prepped for HHN. The Plaza, on the other hand, could be nice for something like this. It'd be nice if there were events going on in there year-round rather than just holidays, sorta like how Knotts always has stuff going on.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
So some screens with ride wait times were added above the Lower Lot, guessing this has some connection to preparation for SNW

While I'm not getting my expectations too high, I'm glad USH is giving a bit more love to its passholders. I was starting to get jealous of the Orlando passholders.
Agreed

But hoping this event is themed....like a 90s night or something

The email announcement for this did not list any dates, so officially we have no idea.

Personally, I can't imagine free food unless you had to pay for the event. I honestly don't know... was the Jurassic Event an upcharge? Which, on a side note, I had no idea was even happening at all until I saw people posting from it on twitter. Great job once again, publicity department.

Personally, I can't imagine free food unless you had to pay for the event. I honestly don't know... was the Jurassic Event an upcharge? Which, on a side note, I had no idea was even happening at all until I saw people posting from it on twitter. Great job once again, publicity department.
It was a free event, however it wasn't technically a USH event. It was more similar to a park buy-out I'm pretty sure, it's just that it was open to the public

Reactions: Clive