Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

It was a great idea, but I suppose not all that useful when you have less than 15 or so attractions.
Its True, think Simpsons and Silly Fun land should have been open too

Going to be honest I hope they bring it back just to even out the crowds....man do I hate the lines for scanning a ticket...I always seem to get in a line where either an entire family is getting AP's printed or some sort of issues with tickets bought online

I usually have bad luck when lining up to enter a theme park or checking out at a supermarket, or especially Costco. Reminds me of Office Space's opening scene.

To bring things back on topic, I would think once SNW opens, they'll reintroduce Early Entry options again.

So as noted from IU (As I have a bit of a question of it) in the recent photo update, there's a set of black containers behind a set of fences, with the fences having a "coming soon" sign.

IMG_2176.jpg

Do we know exactly..where this is? My first wondering, because of the curved structure (blame the person who hasn't been since 2016) is that it's next to Stage's 41-42; and that it could relate to some potential new facilities for the studio offices?
It’s going to be a flex catering space for the Lot. They temporarily would bring in food trucks and have tables set up, but they’re going with a new “black box” (lol) design that will allow them to switch it up whenever they want to.

I usually have bad luck when lining up to enter a theme park or checking out at a supermarket, or especially Costco. Reminds me of Office Space's opening scene.

To bring things back on topic, I would think once SNW opens, they'll reintroduce Early Entry options again.

I know they wont...but would also like a second entrance down stairs....it wont happen soon but wish I could just enter down and not have climb down the stairs to get to Jurassic

^I'm so with you on that... but I think the practical problem is all the parking and car entrances on the lower lot are all employees for the studios. I can understand how it'd be a problem to suddenly mix in park guests into that mix, and adding a new parking garage just for guests on the studio property is taking away studio space.

^I'm so with you on that... but I think the practical problem is all the parking and car entrances on the lower lot are all employees for the studios. I can understand how it'd be a problem to suddenly mix in park guests into that mix, and adding a new parking garage just for guests on the studio property is taking away studio space.
This is Why Universal needs to make a big push if Nintenodland does well to buy the Golf Course near it.....Golf is dying in America anyway let a growing industry buy the land and have millions to billions of people enjoy it.

It hope Comcast see's the potential for a second park or just a new area to move the studio to and expand the theme park.

I could be wrong, but weren't the murals still in the process of being painted last year? I thought they just debuted earlier this year, around February or March.

USH has furloughed flex payments for June to July, all but confirming the park will not open June 1st as originally intended.