Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Thrill Coaster at USH?

This will never happen. Any coaster will have heavy noise restrictions, scream guards, or built entirely indoors at this property. To go further, these areas on the lot are filled with Oak Trees which are protected in the state of California...which means they cannot be touched unless they pose a danger to humans.

A personal question, would it be logistically possible to move and replant the trees to other locations? I know it was a topic when Jurassic was beginning work on the new coaster for Orlando; so part of me would wonder if they'd have the option on the table.

Yeah, seeing Orlando get their JW and Hagrid coasters makes me wish USH can have one too. I personally would love a mini hyper to go through CityWalk, but I suppose that’s a dead dream.

Ugh I hate noise complaints. If you live near a theme park then that's your fault, not the parks'. Just get over it or leave.

Many of those homes have been there long before USH became a theme park. It used to be just a movie studio with a tram tour and some shows. Many of the nearby homes are worth $$$ and shouldn't have to move because Universal decided to turn the studios into more of a theme park. It's always better to work with the neighbors instead of just piss them off.

Literally people near Disneyland get upset about Fireworks...when like 90 Percent of the people living there now moved in years after they started fire works....people just want there cake and to eat it too

The one part that I can kinda understand: I was driving to a friend's house when I lived out there, and they lived close-ish to DLR. When the fireworks were going off, like every single car alarm in the area went off from the booms.