Tigris Launch Coaster - Opening 2019 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Tigris Launch Coaster - Opening 2019

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So excited to get on this now, it's actually got quite a lot to it and looks gorgeous against the blue sky.

Two forwards launches, one backwards launch, 150ft hangtime inversion, twisted vertical drop and a non-inverting loop! Lots of unique stuff that we don't currently have at the park.

So excited to get on this now, it's actually got quite a lot to it and looks gorgeous against the blue sky.

Two forwards launches, one backwards launch, 150ft hangtime inversion, twisted vertical drop and a non-inverting loop! Lots of unique stuff that we don't currently have at the park.
I still think they're glorified Super Loopers with a launch

You're right, it's a generic barrell roll

Also, this coaster is really just a cheap appetizer befor RMC Gwazi, nothing more
Well yeah, it is cheap. SEAS bought three of them to install as budget coasters throughout the chain, doesn't mean they are bad though. These coasters are fantastic and so much fun, I don't understand the enthusiast obsession with not having clones. If a clone is good value, unique in the park's marketplace and provides a great ride experience, I'm all for it. Obviously it wouldn't be good to have a park full of clones, but one or two won't do any harm.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Well yeah, it is cheap. SEAS bought three of them to install as budget coasters throughout the chain, doesn't mean they are bad though. These coasters are fantastic and so much fun, I don't understand the enthusiast obsession with not having clones. If a clone is good value, unique in the park's marketplace and provides a great ride experience, I'm all for it. Obviously it wouldn't be good to have a park full of clones, but one or two won't do any harm.
I agree. Especially because the 1st tier parks do it all the time and most people could care less.

Reactions: EddieB
Maybe because it's surrounded by world class B&Ms as well as a soon-to-be world class RMC

This is all Blackstone's fault

Nice! I figured they'd finish the track work this week. Now it's just a case of getting the electrical systems ready...

Between this and Sesame at SWO, it's nice to see projects that will be ready for spring and not summer (or later--lookin' at you Falcon's Fury & Infinity Falls!)

So today was the "Hard Hat Tour" of Tigris' construction.

0214190958a-HDR.jpg