TNA Leaving Universal Studios | Inside Universal Forums

TNA Leaving Universal Studios

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JungleSkip

V.I.P. Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
TNA will be vacating its spot in Universal Orlando Resort to become a traveling show ala the WWE, leaving a new opening that's been in use for 8 years.

More Soundstages for HHN? Sounds good to me!

Yeah, but isn't that the last vestige of actual production going on at the studios?
Ohh I remember the heady days of Seaquest DSV...Hollywood East right?

Now that TNA have left I wonder if there is any truth that WWE Hall Of Fame could be heading to Universal/City Walk?

Now that TNA have left I wonder if there is any truth that WWE Hall Of Fame could be heading to Universal/City Walk?

OMG.gif

Good theory. TNA doesn't really have the audience WWE does, so doing a traveling show is going to be a bit more difficult for them. Having some conflicts like this factor in the decision to leave wouldn't be shocking.

Or maybe it's the new mystery project! They have a whole new soundstage to use for an attraction. I'm sure neither of these things are true though.

I thought I heard they were still gonna have occasional shows there? If not, I'm glad I got to go to a show there last year. I've been there a lot since they were taping but never got around to going. Good experience and your really close, but they really cram you in there and try and get as much people in as possible

Or maybe it's the new mystery project! They have a whole new soundstage to use for an attraction. I'm sure neither of these things are true though.

they wont use those for attractions unless there is 0 room left, they have a lot of on off and B-movies using them... this just opens one of their bigger sound stages for use later.

TNA will be vacating its spot in Universal Orlando Resort to become a traveling show ala the WWE, leaving a new opening that's been in use for 8 years.

More Soundstages for HHN? Sounds good to me!

That'd be awesome!! There can never be enough HHN houses, especially soundstage houses :happy:

I don't think it'll equate to more HHN houses. SS20 could not be used this year, and that is typically one of the main stages. It's more likely it will be filled with more full time production.