Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tokyo DisneySea 35 Happiest Celebration

Oct 1, 2018
Although Disney Sea hasn't been around for 35 years, it's still part of the 35th Happiest Celebration at Tokyo Disneyland. I went this summer and was pleasantly surprised in early June the park wasn't very crowded. Of course there's some rain this time of year and locals weren't out of school till later in the month. Highly recommend this park and even though I live in Orlando, I rank it as one of my favorites. I made a trip summary video (attached).

One of the fun and unique experiences for the 35th celebration was a "Disney Rally Tunnel" at the 1:10 mark. Has anyone seen anything like this anywhere else? Felt like celebrity/athlete entering a big tournament/match- really cool!