Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH)

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen has officially soft opened at CityWalk Hollywood.

The furnishings look nice, but I'll admit it feels like it's missing some sort of large centerpiece with all that open air.

Very eager to see the cocktail list.

I prefer the open feeling. I always thought the Orlando one felt chopped up by the bridge across the top.

The furnishings look nice, but I'll admit it feels like it's missing some sort of large centerpiece with all that open air.

Very eager to see the cocktail list.
I do agree that it feels a little too open, though it looks like there's a screen at the top of the dome which might be why? Can someone confirm that's what that is? If so that's pretty cool and justifies it
Looks like the restaurant is still waiting on a liquor license lol, also the menus they hand out from the picture I saw looked a little confusing/poorly designed so wouldn't surprise me if those get changed soon.

Very very excited to try this restaurant out! Definitely a fantastic addition to our CityWalk and a very good use of that space. Looking like another win for USH! I think people are gonna love it

Edit: Added photo of menu, Chocolate Smores is what's depicted in the photo not the Country Fresh. Photo credit to Gann Jerrod on the r/Disneyland Discord
Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 8.04.07 PM.png

Question are the prices higher then other restaurants or are hamburgers 17 bucks and up at everyone at Citywalk?