Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

I hope they update TSMM with TS4 characters, much like they updated the attraction when TS3 came out. The new characters in this movie are all really good. Of course it would ruin the theming of Andy's backyard given that TS4 has moved on to Bonnie, but who cares, give me Ducky, Bunny, Forky and Duke Caboom!

I hope they update TSMM with TS4 characters, much like they updated the attraction when TS3 came out. The new characters in this movie are all really good. Of course it would ruin the theming of Andy's backyard given that TS4 has moved on to Bonnie, but who cares, give me Ducky, Bunny, Forky and Duke Caboom!
They already ruined the Andy’s backyard concept by adding Trixie, which was Bonnie’s toy in TS3. Why stop now?

Where is Trixie?
In TSMM at the very least. Not sure if elsewhere in the land.

They already ruined the Andy’s backyard concept by adding Trixie, which was Bonnie’s toy in TS3. Why stop now?
Tbh, the average park goer wouldn't really know the difference between if it's supposed to be Andy or Bonnie's backyard at this point. Especially since the iconic scene in the original Toy Story where they sneak from Andy to Sid's backyard is 24 years in our rear-view now.

Last edited:
Not sure how new this is, but it’s the first time I’ve noticed it. “Andy’s Backyard”:

Also, don't think it was ever mentioned in this thread, but Toy Story Mania now has a gift shop. Its a tucked away space with lots of florescent lighting and either plain walls or walls with new wallpaper. The space very clearly used to be a CM break space. Here's a quick photo:

toy-story-mania-gift-shop-18-1200x800.jpg

toy-story-mania-gift-shop-4-1200x800.jpg

I sincerely hope if this shop is here to stay that they aren't done theming it. It's not even at the level of a KB Toys, never mind what one would expect from Disney.

Last edited:
Not sure how new this is, but it’s the first time I’ve noticed it. “Andy’s Backyard”:

Also, don't think it was ever mentioned in this thread, but Toy Story Mania now has a gift shop. Its a tucked away space with lots of florescent lighting and either plain walls or walls with new wallpaper. The space very clearly used to be a CM break space. Here's a quick photo:

I sincerely hope if this shop is here to stay that they aren't done theming it. It's not even at the level of a KB Toys, never mind what one would expect from Disney.

That's horrendous. Hopefully they've fixed it by now!

What's the name of the dying mall this is located in?

wow :eek:O: really loving the KB toys theming.
Lol, that’s exactly what it reminded me of while I was in it. It’s not inviting at all and the “theming” is so half assed. Sort of like someone decided one day to turn a CM break space into a store and they just threw up a bunch of random, leftover theme pieces and hoped nobody would notice the bare walls or fluorescent lighting...