Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's two things we can do this for!!! Toy Story Land could be awesome if we moved these two things!!! (This is a joke of course for any hyper sensitive people out there. Theming wouldn't work quite right)
Preview

I did't say move it, I said lose it for something else.

Oh, there's another Buzz Lightyear ride out there that does need a new home or Lotso gets to destroy it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Tomorrowland has been kind of all over the place for a while. Might be a good way to enhance the cohesion there to remove it.
I'd love a "Hero's Duty" retheme from Wreck-it Ralph. Would fit the shooter style of the attraction perfectly.

I think the scaling is a bit off there, but a nice representation

Yeah yeah. I think the building is not connecting to the TSMM building, I think that is the building. We'll see.

Yeah, the scaling is slightly off. The land will take up from the end of the Creative Costuming building/edge of LMA's practice lot (not going to encroach on the theater and staging "runway" at all) to just shy of the parking garage and fill out almost back to the backstage road. And yes, that is a new small queue building that will attach to the existing TSMM building. I don't know why they show it connecting to the show building by a single hallway instead of flush with it, but it is going to be a new entrance/queue building.

Last edited:
I can see them using the current queue space still because that room goes almost all the way to the back of the sound stage. Just connect a new hallway from the new entrance to the old queue and move the Mr. Potato Head to a better location.

Reactions: twebber55
Also, do you guys think the new alien mater junkyard ride will have the playground virtual queue like Dumbo does. There layouts are pretty similar building shape and size wise.

Reactions: rioriz
Also, do you guys think the new alien mater junkyard ride will have the playground virtual queue like Dumbo does. There layouts are pretty similar building shape and size wise.

It's a pretty large capacity ride though, I don't know if it would need it. Even with DHS' lack of offerings I'd be surprised if it is consistently above 15 minutes (it's more often than not five at DCA).

I did't say move it, I said lose it for something else.

Oh, there's another Buzz Lightyear ride out there that does need a new home or Lotso gets to destroy it.

No one needs it. This ride is literally at every Disney resort on the planet.

Has anyone heard the rumor that the current entrance side for TSMM will become backstage area?

I still hope they'll add more diverse theme's in this park. Adding Star Wars is great, 3 Toy Story rides make a land and Hollywood land is another one. The last Indy movie wasn't greet and I'm not convinced the next one will be any better.
Villains party's in the past where a hit so maybe they can give them a land of their own (not the descendants one please) and a Muppets mini land.