Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

Disney has confirmed meet and greets with Buzz and Woody will be at TSL, plus Jessie will be joining them for the first time at DHS.
M&G's can go literally anywhere as long as they don't plan on making them have a permanent background/area so it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't know about this specific coaster, but coasters go over walkways at a lot of parks.
The design of these walkways and the surrounding landscaping appears to be very elaborate, maybe more so than anything else in the land (hahaha). It looks really nice, almost artistic. There must be some purpose behind it. It probably is a normal thing like you said, I've just never noticed until now.
DZE0xTuWAAAUoG-.jpg:large

Was that an option??
I'm not saying it was something that was rumored, but there was little to no action on it for quite some time and it wouldn't have surprised me to see something like that cut.

Because budgets, ya know. WDI gets a ton of money for projects, but then they still find somehow figure out how to overspend to the point where they need to cut stuff.