Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
well to be fair, it will probably be a popular ride for the small kids, who can't ride TM or SD.
yeah definitely, but that age of kids also enjoy things like Buzz, Peter Pan, Small World, Jouney Into Imagination, etc. Disney knows how to make quality toddler appropriate rides, this is just them being a bit cheap

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Still pretty fast by Disney's standards then.
Eh, it took 39 months to build Pandora. This will have taken 26-27 months and 45 months from the closure of backlot tour.

Not exactly fast for what we’re getting. Especially when compared like that.

Last edited:
Seems like all the Toy Story land rides will be "Tier 1" on the fastpass system (including ASS, which is a C ticket at best), everything else in the park is Tier 2.

I know why they are doing it that way, but if that doesn't show you how messed up a park DHS is right now, nothing will.

Seems like all the Toy Story land rides will be "Tier 1" on the fastpass system (including ASS, which is a C ticket at best), everything else in the park is Tier 2.

I know why they are doing it that way, but if that doesn't show you how messed up a park DHS is right now, nothing will.
I don’t see RNRC falling to tier 2. Yet.

Once Runaway Railway and SWGE open though, all of those rides will be tier 1 and maybe Slinky still tier 1 (I think having all TS rides in tier 2 would be a disaster). Everything else probably slots down.

I think Epcot loses tiers once everything opens up by 2021. UoE didn’t have FP+, Rat is new and there’s still the possible Poppins ride.

Reactions: Jones14