Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I loved the original concept art and was actually pretty excited. Then I saw the new concept art and my hype meter was dropped faster than Tower of Terror. I wish they could have just made the area into monstropolous with the door coaster, hide and go seek, family flat like ASS and that Sushi/Japan restaurant seen in the movie

I have to be honest: I think that menu looks pretty great. Lots of unique sandwich and side options. I'd be interested in trying almost everything on that menu at some point.

Looks like a very good addition to DHS' food lineup.
I agree... but to be honest, it wasn't going to be hard to top the few quick service options the park already has.

This restaurant may actually be my favorite new attraction for Toy Story Land.

I wonder if like Pandora, the breakfast offerings will be first to leave Woody's Lunch Box as well. Be sure to enjoy these dishes early, folks, because once those in power realize everyone runs to Slinky Dog in the morning and no one orders them, they will be first to go!

wlb093485029731823.jpg
S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich – Oozy goodness in a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles. Inspired by the classic American campfire treat.

wlb02984203948234.jpg
Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough – The perfect hand-held stack of breakfast goodness.

wlb09840912831232.jpg
Breakfast Bowl – The green army men line up for this hearty bowl of potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs.

Reactions: danielmann910