Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

It looks better than Rizzo's pizza.

Lol.. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here. But would you guys judge me if I said I did enjoy the vegetarian pizza?

2e3972u.jpg

Lol.. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here. But would you guys judge me if I said I did enjoy the vegetarian pizza?

2e3972u.jpg
That is my favorite pick from PizzeRizzo. The veggies are sauteed first which helps the flavor a lot, and much less greasy than pepperoni.

Prices care of BlogMickey, (because the official website still says Coming Soon on the menu page.)

Entrees
BBQ Brisket Melt – $12.99
Monte Cristo – $11.49
Smoked Turkey Sandwich – $9.99
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich – $8.99
Totchos – $8.99

Kids Meals
Turkey Sandwich – $6.79
Grilled Cheese – $5.99

Desserts
Raspberry Lunchbox Tart – $3.29
Chocolate Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart – $3.29

Alcoholic Beverages
Grown-Ups Lemonade – $9.50
Bud Light – $6.75
Blue Moon – $7.25

Beverages
Fountain Beverage – $3.29
Fountain Beverage with Souvenir Alien Sipper – $14.99
Mystic Portal Punch – $4.49
Mystic Portal Punch with Souvenir Alien Sipper – $16.19
Ice Cream Float with Root Beer – $4.99

Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee – $3.79
Mikey Milk – $1.99

to me if you are complaining about this menu then you re a complainer period
Brisket, Monte cristo, turkey sandwiches are not just your typical theme park food
so good for disney
and DHS desperately needs a quality counter service

These are the same people raving Fast Food Blvd and their cold eggo chicken sandwich’s.

Well, the name Tater Tots is technically trademarked by Ore-Ida, but is just a widely used term that people often don't realize it, like gelatin and Jell-O.

Then just call them Tots. tons of restaurants already do. Potato Barrel is such a stupid name.

What? No chicken nuggets , hamburgers or french fries. Parents will be screaming since those are the only three items their kids will eat. ;)

I’m amazed they’re not selling baby bells by themselves but cheese in that Florida heat plus the melting wax every where is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I’m still in the Vegas price mind frame with dollar so I think the pricing seems not bad.

I’m amazed they’re not selling baby bells by themselves but cheese in that Florida heat plus the melting wax every where is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I’m still in the Vegas price mind frame with dollar so I think the pricing seems not bad.
They will sell Mini Babybel by themselves, along with the other sides. The menu just doesn't list them by themselves yet.

I imagine they will cost the same as they do everywhere else on property when purchased on their own: