Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They will sell Mini Babybel by themselves, along with the other sides. The menu just doesn't list them by themselves yet.

I imagine they will cost the same as they do everywhere else on property when purchased on their own:

Is that Jack Skellington or Coco Babybel cheese? What am I looking at?

Reactions: Coasted
Is that Jack Skellington or Coco Babybel cheese? What am I looking at?
Neither, just generic Halloween designs on the labels, completely unrelated to Disney. This photo was taken just after Halloween and that was on the packaging even in grocery stores.

Reactions: SeventyOne
While sautuli in Pandora has seen menu changes, it’s still nowhere near what you guys are describing this place to be downgraded to.
Right, Satu'li did add some offerings to the kids menu in the first couple weeks, but they still fit the restaurant and weren't just nuggets.

The cheese quesadilla and dough-wrapped hot dogs were good additions that didn't compromise the theme in my opinion.

wrapped-hot-dog.jpg

Reactions: tankart150
Just wanted to mention that overall i'm starting to like the look of the land and how lush it is, but my opinion of it being a huge wasted opportunity and poor use of space still stands.

Right with you. I don't mind the land's theming... just mad about the potential this could have been + the amount of acreage used. However, if they do eventually plan on removing Animation Courtyard and Echo Lake then I guess it's not as much wasted space, even though they could have added one more flat (should have added a Spinner or Carousel)

Sweet Spells is now closed to make way for a TSL gift shop since they forgot to build one in TSL. Yes, I am aware that this is on Sunset Blvd separated from TSL by Brown Derby, Animation Courtyard, and One Man’s Dream - I’m just not sure they are.

(Further proof that the Carrot Cake Cookie is CURSED! All ye who holds the cookie shall be banished and rethemed as different types of retail establishments, wooooooOOOooo.)

Such a strange decision on Disney's part. It's doubtful this location will move merchandise in the way a dedicated store inside the actual land would.

And has the Carrot Cake Cookie been officially moved somewhere else yet?

Reactions: tankart150
Sweet Spells is now closed to make way for a TSL gift shop since they forgot to build one in TSL. Yes, I am aware that this is on Sunset Blvd separated from TSL by Brown Derby, Animation Courtyard, and One Man’s Dream - I’m just not sure they are.

(Further proof that the Carrot Cake Cookie is CURSED! All ye who holds the cookie shall be banished and rethemed as different types of retail establishments, wooooooOOOooo.)
Can we get the Carrot Cake Cookie into Spongebob Storepants? (I want to force Uni to build an actual Spongebob attraction, c'mon how does Dudley Do-Right have a theme park presence in 2018???)

Reactions: rcoasterdude