Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Mania Leaderboard

Aug 19, 2009
Orlando(ish)
OUTOYSTORYBLUE.jpg

Ready to throw down with Orlando United's best Midway Maniacs?

Simple Rules :
  • After bringing your A-game on Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios, snap a pic of your score at the end of the ride (even just a cell phone pic).
  • Post your pic and have your score added to the Leaderboard below.
  • When you re-visit Toy Story Mania, improve your score to be bumped up the list! (Your new high score will replace your previous score).
  • Battle it out for bragging rights as OU's Toy Story Mania Hi Score Leader!!

HI SCORE LEADER : Mookie - 252,200

2. rewster - 181,500
3. YETI PINTRADER - 148,800
4. YETI PINTRADER'S MOM - 147,100
5. loribelle - 124,900
(infinity)
(beyond)

Last edited:
My high is 185k for toy story but I didn't think of taking a picture, it was only my second ride though so there will be bigger and better time to come!

I was going to stake my claim for the top spot last night, but I didn't want to wait 50 min. :lol:

Soon though, soon.......

I smell some heated competition coming....... :boxing:

and remember folks - don't hesitate to post your score if its not a top score....... get your name on the board, then improve it later.... :thumbs:

you lie, that's me on the left!

lol, jk :)

i gotta step it up though, this was just a practice round :) i sooo wish the wait for this ride wasn't always ridiculous long!

I can't wait for the MIB version even though I'll have only 3 or 4 scores for 2 years if I go this summer.

I got 999,999 2 years ago.

I can't wait for the MIB version even though I'll have only 3 or 4 scores for 2 years if I go this summer.

I got 999,999 2 years ago.

Oh yeah..... I actually have the logo at home (made by loribelle....), but forgot to put that thread up! With you guys getting 999,999 though, I guess it'll cap out eventually, but at least there will be a Max Score club. :lol: I'll put it up tonight when I get home.......