Tracking Ride Counts | Inside Universal Forums

Tracking Ride Counts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you want to track the amount of times you've ridden everything and log your park visits, ridecount.com is pretty good as well

Thank you for your pieces of advice. I think I will need them someday. Generally, tracking services are very convenient because you can get the information you need about any action or purchase you make. What do you think about it? What services do you usually use to track, for example, online purchases? If I order from a Chinese site, it takes quite a long time for a parcel to reach my country. I try to choose such services which make it possible to track the whereabouts of your order. This is very convenient because you can be sure that your goods are not lost on the way. I usually use a site where you can find out how to track speedpak from different online stores, and I advise you to try this service, too.

Last edited: